Hillary all the way plus she likes iPhone

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Phonefanman, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Phonefanman Suspended

She knows what's up and that's what's up. I like Hillary Clinton and I also like Bill Clinton. Sounds like she is one of the good guys (or gals) as Tim Cook is one is the good guys. I just never kicked it off with a Republican as president.

You're either a Democrat or Republican in my eyes. Nothing wrong with being a Republican I just choose Democrat. I'm not super wealthy and I'm in my own best interest as a middle class Joe.

The fact that Tim Cook is on her side tells me there will be a good fight ahead over security and privacy for the common everyday law abiding citizen.

Tim is probably donating a nice hunk of funds to her campaign to work towards a better world with not being tracked like public enemy number one. I'm into privacy as a right and nobody needs to be nosey trying to get into your phone out of curiosity.

Bill ran things like a champ when he was president and so will Hillary. Trump is to good to be true in many ways, Hillary is you're everyday politician, but she'll pull things around and make America the greatest ever, well her and Bill that is.

I like Trump he's a very nice guy, yeah had the privilege to watch some of his speeches, real good guy.. But I dunno he's been slimy before in business deals and his get rich course. Don't get me wrong he's a nice guy. I think Hillary will be the one who gets er done.

Trump is to much of a mystery to me at least with Hillary we know what we'll get. We'll get Bill back and he's the Man with the plan.

Hell Jeb even dislikes Trump. Bush I believe changed his ways, George Bush that is. Him and Bill Clinton are like best friends now. I think Hillary and Bill, George Bush senior and Jr along with Jeb just want a better world for our children's children.

Seems like many Republicans are thinking more like Democrats...

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

3. Phonefanman thread starter Suspended

The bank bail out scandal, tax cuts for the rich and lottery tax on the poor. That's jail time

4. A.Goldberg macrumors 68020

A.Goldberg

5. Meister Suspended

Meister

The OP makes it quite apparent why politics in our quasi democracies is played the way it is.

Viva la idiocracia!

[​IMG]

6. nutjob macrumors 6502a

Okey doke dumbkin trumpkins!

7. Meister Suspended

Meister

Yep.

Viva La Idiocracia!
    Viva La Misantropía!

Free lobotomies for everyone! [​IMG]

8. nutjob macrumors 6502a

Sounds like you already got yours!

9. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 603

The-Real-Deal82

Anybody who uses an iPhone deserves a top job, plus Hillary isn't quite as much as an idiot as Trump.

10. Savor Suspended

Savor

But she seemed to love using her personal BlackBerry and got in trouble for it.

[​IMG]

11. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Since you seem to know the most of all candidates, so let's ask and see:

What will Clinton do differently than Obama or Bush to:

a. heal the planet
    b. reduce costs so Americans can get retrained faster
    c. improve college quality so Cook and others will not be able to blame the quality of education as to why they can't hire Americans (but not mind taking every penny in corporate welfare, or inversely via tax cuts and breaks, etc)
    d. repair working class wages, since that's actually issue #1
    e. According to dated articles at Computerworld, why was Hillary the last to say anything and show sympathy for displaced American workers on the H1B issue (July) while Trump, Sanders, and others discussed the issue months and years earlier (March, and articles from 2015)? (This doesn't imply she's late to the discussion or fake in her response.)

How long a list would challenge you to respond?

Also, in my eyes, we're all Americans that agree or disagree on individual issues. Nothing can easily be pegged into boxes labeled "Democrat" or "Republican". And, incidentally, associating who's relevant for a job by what brand of device they have is truly shallow and I like to believe Americans are more issues-based than shallow.

And it's ironic, Trump supporters say they know what they get with him and are unsure of her.
    --- Post Merged, Jul 30, 2016 ---
    ********. Otherwise you would be CEO of three universes.

"Anyone who uses this brand deserves a top job" -- Any person with a two-digit IQ could then get a job that they don't deserve because of the branded device. So that sort of suggests that only idiots say that. Since Trump has already been called an idiot, and Clinton, based on use of verbiage shown, and I don't think either of them is an idiot... (Your comment might have also been sarcastic, in which case my response is just as sarcastic as your post and I apologize if I took it seriously.)

12. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 603

The-Real-Deal82

I was just pointing out that successful people use iPhones and intelligent people tend to buy them, like Hillary.