Hillary Clinton’s Classified and Top Secret SCI/SAP Nondisclosure Agreements

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Jess13, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

How did ‘top secret’ emails end up on Hillary Clinton’s server?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ret-emails-end-up-on-hillary-clintons-server/

George Stephanopoulos: “You know, you’ve said many times that the emails were not marked classified. The non-disclosure agreement you signed as secretary of state says that that’s really not that relevant. It says classified information is marked or unmarked classified and that all of you are trained to treat all of that sensitively and should know the difference.

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

An Agreement Between Hillary Rodham Clinton and the United States

https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRC_NDAS/1/DOC_0C05833708/C05833708.pdf

1. Intending to be legally bound, I hereby accept the obligations contained in the Agreement in consideration of my being granted access to classified information. As used in this Agreement, classified information is marked or unmarked classified information, including oral communications, that is classified under the standards of Executive Order 12958, or under any other Executive order of other statute that prohibits the unauthorized disclosure of information in the interest of national security;

2. I hereby acknowledge that I have received a security indoctrination concerning the nature and protection of classified information, including the procedures to be followed in ascertaining whether other persons to whom I contemplate disclosing this information or material have been approved access to it, and that I understand these procedures.

Crooked Hillary: “But mah ‘it was unmarked’ excoose gonna be no goods now!”

SENSITIVE COMPARTMENTED INFORMATION NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

An Agreement Between Hillary Rodham Clinton and the United States

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ervm0jo7bisljos/HRC-SCI-NDA1.pdf

1. Intending to be legally bound, I hereby accept the obligations contained in this Agreement in consideration of my being granted access to information or material protected within Special Access Programs, hereinafter referred to in the Agreement as Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI). I have been advised that SCI involves or derives from intelligences sources or methods and is classified or is in process of a classification determination under the standards of Executive Order 12958 or other Executive Order or statue [sic?]. I understand and accept that by being granted access to SCI, special confidence and trust shall be placed in me by the United States Government.

2. I hereby acknowledge that I have received a security indoctrination concerning the nature and protection of SCI, including the procedures to be followed in ascertaining whether other persons to whom I contemplate disclosing this information or material have been approved access to it, and I further understand that all my obligations under this agreement continue to exist whether or not I am required to sign such subsequent agreements.

3. I have been advised that the unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized retention, or negligent handling of SCI by me could cause irreparable injury to the United States or be used to advantage a foreign nation. I hereby agree that I will never divulge anything marked as SCI or that I know to be SCI to anyone who is not authorized to receive it without prior written authorization from the United States Government department or agency (hereinafter Department or Agency) that authorized my access to SCI. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with appropriate management authorities in the Department or Agency that last authorized my access to SCI, whether or not I am still employed by or associated with that Department or Agency or a contractor thereof, in order to ensure that I know whether information or material within my knowledge or control that I have reason to believe might be SCI. I further understand that I am obligated by law and regulation not to disclose any classified information or material in an unauthorized fashion.​

2. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Crooked Hillary will be indicted. Here is what we know thus far:

Hillary Clinton has committed numerous felonies, this includes illegally storing Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information material and the even higher classified subset Top Secret/Special Access Program material on her unprotected private server, plus ordering backups be made onto other non-USG servers by private businesses with no Top Secret clearances. Hillary Clinton illegally possessing, storing and copying TS/SCI and TS/SAP outside secure SCIFs and SAPFs. Hillary’s ****ed! Hillary Clinton signed ironclad NDAs with the United States Government to PROTECT and SAFEGUARD classified material—marked or unmarked—and was trained in identifying unmarked classified material. So Hillary’s ‘it was unmarked’ excuse is legally irrelevant and means nothing. The punishment for failing to protect and safeguard highly classified material, is prosecution. For these TS/SCI and TS/SAP felonies alone, Hillary Clinton will be indicted. There is no way the government can not indict her. Hillary’s additional server-related crimes, that we know of, include: Violating the Federal Records Act through illegal destruction of work emails which were federal records, in her self-directed 30,000+ emails purge, of which, 18 U.S.C. § 2071, automatically disqualifies Hillary from holding any public office including POTUS, and Hillary sending and forwarding multiple emails with unredacted identities of CIA officers, an extremely serious espionage-level felony. Don’t believe the protestations from Hillary’s spokesperson or her ardent supporters. It’s over. Guaranteed.

3. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

If she's not indicted, then the justice system is dead.

4. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

In a fair and just scenario, you'd be right, it's over for the vicious nasty old woman.

But this hag is supported by the wealthiest Wall St robber barons, the most nefarious Washington Insiders, and the ultra powerful Clinton Machine. Shes bought and paid for her Coronation, the top job awaits her.

5. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Interesting how the Hillary supporters are completely silent on the above.

The New State Department Report on Hillary’s Email, and Why it Matters

http://wemeantwell.com/blog/2016/05...t-report-on-hillarys-email-and-why-it-matters

Clinton violated Federal Records laws.

— Clinton did not turn over all of her work-related emails. Several (unclassified) were quoted in the IG report that had never been released.

Hillary illegally destroyed federal records (18 U.S.C. 2071) in her self-directed 30,000+ emails purge.

What are the Risks of Poor Management of Records?

https://www.justice.gov/archive/transition/protect.htm

Criminal or civil penalties, fines and/or imprisonment for:

The unlawful removal or destruction of federal records (18 U.S.C. 2071)​

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be DISQUALIFIED FROM HOLDING ANY OFFICE UNDER THE UNITED STATES. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.​

Just the Federal Records Act law that Hillary has broken, DISQUALIFIES her from ever being POTUS.

6. aaronvan, Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016

aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

I believe the FBI will recommend to indict.

7. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

I believe Obama will issue a pre-indictment pardon for any possible crimes committed against the US while she was in office, under the umbrella of uniting the democrats and the country in our time of need...

Create a crisis to take advantage of the people while "saving us" from the crisis.