Hillary Clinton’s Pathological Lying and Erratic Behavior, Is it Due to Drug and Alcohol Addiction?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Meister, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Meister Suspended

Meister

2. A.Goldberg, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016

A.Goldberg macrumors 68020

A.Goldberg

In my career I specifically do a lot of treatment of drug addiction/alcoholism... I don't know Hillary Clinton personally, but I think it would be very hard to maintain a position as one of the world's leading politicians while being an active drug addict. She doesn't really look like a drug addict either. Lovnox is not an addictive or mind altering drug in the slightest (short of overdosing bleeding to death- but that's not very common, far less so than Warfarin). It is not required to have the health of an astronaut to be POTUS. As for being an alcoholic, she seems pretty sober to me everytime I see her on TV. The point of an alcoholic is that they don't stop drinking.

I don't like Hillary, I don't trust her, but I certainly wouldn't classify her as an an addict. This is really the most ridiculous thread I've ever seen based on severe misunderstanding of what addiction is and really an insult to people actually suffering from addiction.

Donald Trumps brother was an alcoholic which is apparently why Trump doesn't drink. He may be predisposed so he probably shouldn't be president either. :rolleyes:

3. Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

I disagree.
    Have you read the link?
    She does appear not sober a lot to me, but neither you nor me can know this for sure.

What we know for certain is that she drinks.

I don't want a drunk as a president.

4. juanm macrumors 65816

juanm

Are you a US resident? I thought you were german o_O

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

You've hit a new low @Meister. Your PRSI ilk better step up their games.

6. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

I would normally agree, it's not you're business if you're not an American. Yet this forum is full of Non-American's pushing their politically agenda and anti-conservative point of view in American politics every day.

So I welcome Meister's post.

EDIT: I see you are questioning his "I don't want a drunk as a president" as him not wanting Hiltlery as "HIS" president. Well My original opinion still stands....how many non-American's Don't want Trump as president?

7. Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

Coming from you that's a real conpliment :)
    --- Post Merged, Jun 3, 2016 ---
    He asks the same stupid question in every thread.

8. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

9. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I guess you must hate Churchill.

10. A.Goldberg macrumors 68020

A.Goldberg

Her doctor released a health report. Cirrhosis of the liver was not on the list. Nor was the specific ratio of abnormal liver enzyme values commonly found and unique to alcoholics. There's actually a more than a few ways to figure this stuff out beyond observation. She doesn't look old for her age. She doesn't have excessive vasodilation in the face. She doesn't slur her words, stumble, she's coherent. I'm not sure what "erratic behavior" entails but she seems pretty on point whenever her face is on the news.

I think the concept you want to discuss here is whether you want your president drinking period. Not to be accusing someone of behind an alcoholic.

It seems hard to be in public life, be a highly successful politician, working around a lot of people and no one outright noticing she's an alcoholic. I's imagine also quite hard traveling from country to country as Secretary of State being a drug addict. Drug addicts tend to stay where their drugs are. The focus of addicts and alcoholics is their substance, and usually put less and less effort into their careers.

11. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

I drink and do drugs, but it doesn't make me power hungry liar.

12. juanm macrumors 65816

juanm

I have yet to get an answer.

13. cube macrumors G5

Can you post a link that is not an unknown or heavily biased source? Otherwise, I won't even bother clicking.

14. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

Garbage in, garbage out. It's a shame that to achieve your political goals you feel the need to peddle garbage trying to make a serious discussion out of it and deceive others.

15. Meister, Jun 3, 2016

Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...ems-part-human-part-pharmacological-grab-bag/

The WP has 20 reporters trying to dig up dirt on Donnieboy. No success so far.

We have millions who dig up dirt on #crookedhillary.

Get ready for more!

16. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

@thewap

About the Author Tony Elliott
    I am an established writer with articles in over 20 publications of differing topics Political Commentary Columnist for the Cimarron News Press in Cimarron, New Mexico from 2001 to 2003 generating the controversy I was hired for. I also was a regular writer for several small coastal newspapers in Southern Oregon during the early 1990's. BOOKS: Aura Visions: The Origin Prophecy, Strange Sounds: A Research Report

Aura Visions have been occurring to millions, whether they are aware of it or not. Gone, is the day of massive abductions. Alien Contact for the human Race has become subliminal. The spiritual evolution has arrived and with it, a new way of life. Aura Visions answers all the questions that have plagued mankind.Who are they? What do they want?How does God fit into it? An event is coming and it will change all the traditional ways we have conducted life, here on earth. 2012, is only 3 years away. Are we ready?

Strange Sounds Heard Around The World A worldwide net sensation with literally hundreds of new videos appearing from around the world by people claiming that they too, have heard the sounds. Is it a sign of a Doomsday Apocalypse?

Tony R. Elliott UFO and Political Researcher for UFO DIGEST

17. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

No, we have an active group of conservatives who have been practicing character assination on Hillary Clinton since she was First Lady. No success on dirt on Donald? You have no shame. :rolleyes:

18. Meister, Jun 3, 2016

Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

That's only the author who reposted it:

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/145309172876/the-risks-of-a-trump-presidency
    Says the guy who endorses a lying, crooked, sexist, racist, elitist, authoritarian, globalist war criminal...

Character assassination only works on people who have any character to assassinate in the first place

19. bent christian, Jun 3, 2016

bent christian Suspended

bent christian

20. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

This coming from the Trump supporter, lol.

21. FieldingMellish Suspended

Not sure about drugs, but the pathology is there.

Total liar, no apologies, money-grubber, a danger to America when in an official capacity, enabler, hasn't a clue as to how to be in the public spotlight that she hires consultants, total avoidance of the media, totally controlled speaking engagements where she's propped up and everything's all done for her so as to prevent major faux pas, causing international uproar in her capacity as Secretary of State, etc. etc.

Essentially, the same marionette as has been Obama.

22. Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

I think I fixed it now.

Your bar for amusment seems mighty low.

But thank you for using the correct pronoun "he/she" since I identify as a genderfluid, black, indian, transnational, mexican grandmother of three imaginary grandchildren.

23. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Clinton is the only liar who comes out top on politifact.

24. Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

And does she get a cookie for that?

25. caesarp macrumors 6502a

"Anti-conservative agenda". First of all, why is it good to be conservative. That means wanting to "conserve" to keep things as they are. To not move forward. Why is that good? Isn't that holding back progress? Change is inevitable. All conservatives do is delay things. Like delaying civil rights in the U.S.; like delaying gay marriage. Okay, you delayed it -- in some cases for decades --, but eventually it went through. So what was the point? Conservatism is a waste of time and energy.

And the delay on universal healthcare, despite Obama care, still continues. So now, due to conservatives, we got watered down pseudo universal healthcare, instead of real universal healthcare. But eventually that will change too.

Being proud to be a conservative is like being proud of being someone that delays the inevitable. Why would you want that?