Hillary Clinton gives max donations

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Nov 30, 2018.

?

Will Hillary run 2020? (multiple choice) & you can edit your vote.

1. no

14 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. yes

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. what difference does it make?

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Hillary or nothing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. only in your dreams midget

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. go to hell midget

13 vote(s)
    46.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hil...democratic-house-candidates/story?id=56932040

she's getting ready for her 2020 run.
    https://www.msnbc.com/stephanie-ruh...son-to-help-dems-retake-control-1303329859723

2. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

No, no, and no. She will not run again. She knows she won't even have the support of her original base.

3. DearthnVader macrumors 6502a

DearthnVader

I heard she was going to run for dog catcher, a position she is uniquely qualified for, I mean, she did catch Bill.:p

4. samcraig macrumors P6

5. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

yes, Clinton has a history of doing things w/o getting anything out of it.........................o_O

6. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

I really wish I lived in the right wing fantasy world where Hillary is president right now. Because that's the only plausible explanation for all of them still caring about every single thing she does.

7. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

I don’t doubt that she would like to run again, but she’s just about the only one who wants to see that (other than a bunch of Republicans). Tom Perez probably wakes up in a cold sweat after having nightmares of another run by Hillary. The DNC wants absolutely no part of another Hillary run for president.

8. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

the DNC is BROKE still and hurting, the media is already propping up Clinton getting you ready to "like" her again. Money talks DNC walks.........

9. samcraig macrumors P6

I think you really want Hillary to run much more than the actuality that she might run.
    Why so obsessed, bro?

10. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

actually I would LOVE to see Tulsi run, but she just like anyone else does NOT have a chance as long as Hillary is around :(

11. samcraig macrumors P6

Your problem is you can't let Hillary out of your head. YOU seem obsessed with her running. You have no idea if she is or not. And even if she was, if she would remotely get the nomination.

But if you prefer to live in fear and doubt - go right ahead. It's your mental energy.

12. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

She made a grand total of $95,000 in donations. Meanwhile, Obama raised millions this cycle alone, and there’s zero evidence that any big donors are interested in giving money to Hillary.

13. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

Hillarys donations are meant to get support for HER.

14. R.Perez macrumors 6502

R.Perez

The DNC itself may have money troubles, I honestly haven't read up on it. That said, democrats broke records in fundraising this year, I doubt they will have money troubles come 2020. Trump is a great motivator for a largest portion of the population that actually drives the economy. There's a reason California has a GDP twice the size of Canada's and New York is on par with Canada. Say what you want about elites on the coast, they are the reason the US has the economy it does.

15. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

CA also has the largest population of homeless, never ending taxes , highest gas prices end endless business regulation.

16. TheHateMachine macrumors 6502a

TheHateMachine

Dear lord I hope not. Also, go to hell midget.

17. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

been married 24 years, I go to hell after work everyday :D

18. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

Right, and my point is that a hundred thousand dollars isn’t changing anyone’s opinion of Hillary.

19. R.Perez macrumors 6502

R.Perez

Yes that's true. Taxes, gas prices and business regulation don't seem to be impacting business much. Perhaps conservatives are fundamentally full of ****?

It does bother me that my home state has so much economic inequality and they should do more about it. However, that's more a consequence high real estate demand driving up prices and the state inadequately responding to the issue. What do you suggest they do? Any attempt to regulate development further to promote affordable housing or pass rent control legislation would send conservatives into a tailspin. So right-wing critiques of California are disingenuous.

20. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

oh please, Hillary is most likely also pointing out that she takes care of those who help her cheat, like she did with DWS .....

21. mac_in_tosh macrumors 6502

mac_in_tosh

I consume a fair amount of "media" and PRSI is so far the only place where I've read any indication that Hillary is thinking about running for president again. Maybe Fox News is ranting about it, but I don't watch.

22. eatrains macrumors 6502

23. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

It ain't no heaven for her either! :p

(I kid, I hope you do everything in your power to make her happy.)

As for the OP, dear god no... she was the lesser of two evils IMHO and couldn't win against what could be considered the worst possible choice for president in US history.

...also in your dreams midget! Just don't scream out Hillary's name in bed next to the wife. :D

24. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

she's always managed to make YOUR head spin in multiple directions at once.....that's amused a lot of people :p

25. samcraig macrumors P6

Says who?