Hillary Clinton has always been an enemy to LGBTQ, in America and other nations

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Jess13, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

If you’re LGBTQ and supporting or voting for Hillary, you’re enabling your enemy, who is manipulating and using you.

Hillary Clinton's Gay-Marriage Problem
    Until 2013, she held a position that lots of Democratic voters now regard as deeply wrongheaded.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/06/hillary-clintons-gay-marriage-problem/372717/

Hillary Clinton didn't refrain from supporting same-sex marriage for political reasons—before last year, she earnestly believed that marriage equality should be denied to gays and lesbians. That's the story the 66-year-old Democrat settled on when NPR host Terry Gross pressed her on her views. The admission is easily the most significant in the interview with the former senator, secretary of State, and presidential candidate, though much of the subsequent media attention has focused on the perception that there was a "heated exchange" where Clinton "lashed out" at her interviewer.* The mild tension stemmed from persistent questioning as Clinton obfuscated on an issue that could damage her chances in a 2016 primary but is relatively unlikely to hurt her in a contest against a Republican, given that her coalition is so much stronger on gay rights than the opposition.

Hillary Clinton's Gay Marriage Fail

Hillary’s taken tens of millions in bribes from mideast regimes that torture and murder LGBTQ.

Hillary Clinton Faces Test of Record as Women’s Advocate

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-faces-test-of-record-aiding-women.html

Saudi Arabia has been a particularly generous benefactor to the Clinton Foundation, giving at least $10 million since 2001, according to foundation disclosures. At least $1 million more was donated by Friends of Saudi Arabia, co-founded by a Saudi prince.

Hillary Clinton took money from the kings of four countries

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2015/apr/20/reince-priebus/hillary-clinton-took-money-kings-four-countries-go/

The kingdom of Saudi Arabia gave between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation between the time the foundation was created through 2014, and some portion of the funds was contributed in 2014, according to the foundation’s searchable database.

LGBT rights in Saudi Arabia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia#Summary_table

LGBTQ.jpg

2. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Hillary is a savy manipulator with years of experience.

Able to dupe otherwise intelligent people, she's a very nefarious opponent. Once she is seated as the next POTUS, the world will witness a side of her unlike they've ever imagined. The phrase "be careful what you wish for" will take on a whole new meaning.

Fasten your seat belts and hang on, you're about to experience a gut retching ride. :eek:

3. vrDrew macrumors 65816

I always get a kick out of threads like this.

One or the other of the usual suspects manages to put up a piece of specious nonsense, suggesting that minority XYZ really ought to be voting for the the same Republican jackasses who are busy doing their level best to persecute them back into the "good old days".

It manages to be condescending; pathetic; deluded; and comically insecure all in one blow. (Question: Do conservatives really think they are fooling anyone? Or are they that dumb that they don't realize they just aren't the smartest guys in the room?)

Keep kidding yourselves guys.

4. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Nice, you threw a bunch of misdirective ad hominem, anything to avoid having to actually acknowledge Hillary Clinton being anti-LGBTQ, with a record proving it. Fact: It is your reply that was “condescending; pathetic; deluded; and comically insecure,” not what I posted.

Hillary’s a worse, more disgusting human being than 1,000 Trumps.

5. Robisan macrumors 6502

Is it any wonder that Trump resonates with them? Trump is the embodiment of their id.

6. dec. Suspended

dec.

"Sure, we'll vote for the guy who already did indicate that he's interested in taking away our rights, we'll drop the person who expressed her excitement and support of us having received those rights".

The hilariously pathetic Drumpf crowd trying to sell their POS to everyone else...

7. FieldingMellish Suspended

That's some damning evidence on Hillary. But so is there damning evidence of Muslim involvement in terror attacks that the Left also chooses to push to the wayside.

8. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

As is sadly too often the case, you are just full of nonsense. This is NOT anti-LGBTQ:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

9. FieldingMellish Suspended

Pure photo op. Hillary is reptilian of heart. Each move she does, made by focus group or polling data. (The method of "leadership" during Bill and Hillary.) Each manner of being Hillary projects is by consultant's advice and training. A farce of construct.

10. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

What is the first photo from, what event was it? The second photo was pure politics, nothing more. Hillary marched in the 2000 New York Gay Parade, p[ride]andering to future constituents:

Hillary Clinton, Giuliani March in N.Y. Gay Parade

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...-parade/93eab33a-6e64-4c3b-9035-f8dbd1a2e30e/

New York Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani (R) and Senate candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton (D) marched in New York, but Clinton's new Republican rival, Rep. Rick Lazio, campaigned upstate instead.​

Then you have Hillary two years later in 2002, after having manipulated those future constituents into thinking she’s pro-LGBTQ, saying that New York should not recognize gay marriage:

Seriously, you’re being manipulated by an evil conwoman. Laughable.

11. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Uh huh. How do you know? Are you inside her head?

The AIDS quit they were actually looking for a friend of theirs. She has appeared in a number of gay rights parades and spoken of our rights at human campaign fund events.

Her opponent? Not so much. I think he has attended a gay wedding or two but that's about it. The Republican Party as a whole? Not only not supportive but actually have tried to cause harm to gays and lesbians through legislative efforts.

So yeah....our community predicted long ago that right wingers would someday try to rewrite history to make them sound on the side of gay rights. And so it begins. But we aren't stupid. We know who has been there for us and who hasn't and who has actually gone out of their way to attack us. So right wingers and anti-Hillary folk can stuff it. History won't be rewritten on our watch.

12. dec. Suspended

dec.

The video was from 2002, if I've seen it correctly. So what has Hillary said about gay marriage in the past few years, what was Drumpfs statement? Do you have any opinion on that instead of accusing others of being idiots?

13. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Bull crap. The evil con MAN is on the Republican side. He has done NOTHING for gay rights. Hasn't even mentioned us this entire campaign until now. It took a tragic mass shooting for him to even discuss our community. And he's only doing so now to pander to people the way you claim Hillary is, else he would have been mentioning us all along. Oh...and he is STILL against gay marriage.

So, by all means, please explain why I should vote for the guy that still says he is against gay marriage and criticize the one who's not any longer?

14. dec. Suspended

dec.

I almost think that they are in line with the delusional christapo pig Ted Cruz who more or less said that gays should not complain as they aren't being thrown off rooftops in the US.

15. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

In my OP above, it has Hillary in 2004 again reiterating that she is opposed to gay marriage. Then you have Hillary on Ellen, saying in I think 2011 that “the states should decide,” and finally, 2013 or later that she is now pro-gay marriage / LGBTQ. She isn’t now pro, she is lying to your face, pandering for your votes.

I never said anyone is idiotic, I said that MadeTheSwitch is being manipulated by an evil conwoman.

16. dec., Jun 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2016

dec. Suspended

dec.

(The "idiotic" wasn't literal, someone who can be manipulated is questionable to the point where he may be an idiot, I did not mean to imply that you called him such)

So basically you're saying that Hillary is Pro-LGBTQ. Thanks for that and thanks for providing the sources.

As you seem to be very familiar with Trump, is it asked too much of you to describe Trumps current stance on LGBTQ, sourced, of course (since you do seem to enjoy linking to a variety of sources, I can't imagine that this would be an issue) :) .

17. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

No, I'm not. there's a great big world outside these forums and the gay community is well aware of who has been out there in the community talking about our issues, and who has given us the cold shoulder.

Still waiting for you to tell me why I should be voting for the guy who is still against gay marriage. Who has never walked in a gay pride parade. Who didn't mention our community for an entire year of campaigning. Who has never spoken at a human rights campaign event. If it weren't for the shooting, he still wouldn't be talking about us. Can't support what you won't even talk about. I doubt he has even seen the AIDS quilt in person.

18. FieldingMellish Suspended

Hillary is known to use consultants on how to be. Hillary and Bill were known to act only after polling data. Hillary is demonstrated by Jessie to flip flop, in her own words. But keep your fingers in ears. Few stomach the rabid gay agenda. Many for it (Hillary) are stepping over the gay communities heads and will sell her sole for power, rendering your cause that of the useful idiot.

19. dec. Suspended

dec.

"rabid gay agenda". Talking about "useful 'idiots'"... you've lost. a long time ago. You just don't matter.

20. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

How dumb. Trump is known to flip flop, often in the same afternoon, but I am sure you will be lined up chomping at the bit to vote for him.

Rabid gay agenda? Ah yes..time for you to go on another anti-gay rant of your own. Surprised it took you this long. Must be such a tough world for you to live in, especially this week seeing all the support our community is getting from straight people. That must really hurt. Ah well, you'll just have to learn to adapt.

21. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

I am saying that Hillary pretends she is pro-LGBTQ, but she is pandering. While conversely, Trump for the past few years has stated he is not for gay marriage (although says, for example, New York has lots of gay folks and he thinks that’s great) but he is pandering himself, only oppositely to the Christian conservatives. They’re both pandering; they’re both panderers. Hillary and Trump are both manipulative, but Hillary is worse than 1,000 Trumps.

Vote for who you choose to, I don’t really care who you vote for. But with Hillary you get the worst possible person, she’s pure evil.

22. FieldingMellish Suspended

How Hillary Clinton Softened Her Style to Win Votes

A team of make-over gurus have the potential POTUS in hand, in a bid to make her more palpable to the people.

http://observer.com/2015/08/how-hillary-clinton-softened-up-her-style-to-win-votes/

------------

Clinton Uses Polls, Focus Groups More Than Any Other President

WASHINGTON — More than any previous president, President Clinton is employing sophisticated polling to help him sell his message on national issues, an effort that is drawing criticism.

Last year, Clinton, through the Democratic National Committee, paid nearly $2 million to his pollster. That's more than the $1.7 million the Republican National Committee says it spent on polls for George Bush during all four years he was in office.

So frequent is the polling at the Clinton White House that former President Jimmy Carter's pollster, Patrick Caddell, charged not long ago: "I hear the resonance of what is much more a campaign than a presidency."

http://articles.philly.com/1994-04-14/news/25864230_1_pollster-juvenile-crime-focus-groups

23. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Oh if only the GOP would soften their style. Maybe they'd get more votes too. LOL

24. FieldingMellish Suspended

No rant. Just fact. You get lip service from Hillary for the votes.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 18, 2016 ---
    Ha ha, but I answered your question and proved my point with relevant links.

25. dec. Suspended

dec.

Oh, ok so she PRETENDS to be for same-sex marriage and she has PRETENDED to support it for years now? Do you think that her first action will be to push SCOTUS to de-legalize same-sex marriage? Do you really think that?

Trump "knows gay folks", that's very cool! That's crazy good. And oops, omit the fact that he talked about naming SCOTUS members to overturn the decision... how stupid do you think that anyone around here is? He is "pandering"? So how can you possibly sell him to the LGBTQ crowd if he is "pandering" against them in first place?!