Hillary Clinton holds huge rally in Ohio

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 20, 2009
For all the Trump supporters who have endlessly measured success of Trump through rally size, here's a wake up call for you: Hillary held a huge rally tonight in Ohio of all places. Yup...looks like Trump supporters should be very worried. When a Republican doesn't win Ohio, they don't win the White House. And she seems to have the momentum now.

image.png

image.jpeg

http://trueviralnews.com/clintons-ohio-rally-sets-attendance-record/

Limey77

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2010
Trump is done, completely shot with basically zero chance of winning (as I've been saying for months).

The ONLY question that remains is just how bad it's going to be. Others have mocked me, but I've consistently said that Hillary would win, that the Dems would win the lower house and "might" even scrape the upper house. All of which is looking spot on.

thermodynamic

Suspended
May 3, 2009
USA
Looks like green screen to me.

;)

This time it clearly isn't. Most people who work in the industry know how the stuff is made and one doesn't need to know the details to see something's a bit off from that one event where greenscreen was clearly used. ;)

Nice to see Trump having competition.
[doublepost=1476196081][/doublepost]
Wonder how much they paid this time
You forgot the emoticon: ;)

:D

In Election 2016, anything has been and is possible, though likeliness is up for debate.

If nothing else, the audience, now with newfound no longer undecideds probably thanked Trump for convincing them to not vote for him.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
over 14,000 people. more people then trumps total count of women voting for him.
[doublepost=1476199940][/doublepost]
TRUMP RALLY
no they would kick his ass and shove his balls down his throat. trump can't handle strong females.