Hillary Clinton is a threat to humanity..

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thewap, Jul 27, 2016.

1. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

The wall street backed war hawk that has asserted that she would use the nuclear option against Iran and or Russia, is a clear threat to humanity.

2. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

I like James Corbett, and I watched this earlier. It’s OK, though could have been far better.

3. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Hillary is so cold, so calculating, so ruthless, she makes Hussein look like an innocent two year old.

4. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Maybe that's what we need right now to fight ISIS.

5. noisycats macrumors 6502a

noisycats

And this is bad how?

Based on all the fear mongering and carping from the right, I presumed this is precisely what America needs right now.

6. JackieInCo macrumors 601

Hilary is the only alternative that we have to Trump this election so the cold ruthless calculating heartless Hillary will get my vote.

7. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Wall Street isn't a threat to humanity...

While there is frustration we all have it pretty good.

8. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

No the biggest threat to humanity is climate change. At least Hillary is on board for heading the charge with that issue.

9. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

If I was to worry about Hillary Clinton and "threats to humanity"...I'd breathe deep. If you consider her a neocon , then she's in in for the long-game (i.e. more money). If she's just a pragmatist in a messy world, well...proabably the same end. If you look at ISIS or a handful of other leaders of Nations (or Organizations) who are hellbent on the principle of the matter, you'd be well to worry. You might even look the other way if some laws were broken to deal with an unconventional threat...

10. 8692574 Suspended

11. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

so is Trump....what?
    Context if you please...

12. 8692574 Suspended

Hillary Clinton is a threat to humanity..
    So is Trump......

13. HEK macrumors 68030

HEK

Perfect answer to all those saying Obama is too weak on ISIS. Republican should vote for true leader that will act, Hillary.

14. Savor Suspended

Savor

Threat to humanity? Aww, with a face like that...?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. mojolicious macrumors 68000

mojolicious

I can't be bothered to watch the video, but there's no point in having a bazillion dollars' worth of nukes unless you say that you're prepared to use them. We had the same conversation in the UK last week.

16. MarkusL macrumors 6502

Well, Trump has said he does not rule out using nuclear weapons in Europe if he is elected...

But in all fairness, when was the last time a major party US presidential candidate was not a threat to humanity?

17. mojolicious macrumors 68000

mojolicious

It's a non-negotiable clause in the job description. A President who announced that they wouldn't push the button would be grassy knolled within weeks.

18. Fancuku macrumors 6502a

Fancuku

Silly thread. I really dislike her and do not want her as a president but saying that she is a threat to humanity is pretty ridiculous.

19. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Iraq was an obvious mistake, for which a lot of us were actively fooled by Bush, even his admitting in front of a camera he was wrong (but then finding other reasons to feel good about it anyway). But there are legitimate times to go to war and to support it.
    --- Post Merged, Jul 28, 2016 ---
    Jill Stein or Gary Johnson... Jill being Green party would deliver a basket of muffins and Johnson would say "lib-ur-dee" and give them the world on a platter.

20. 8692574 Suspended

In the US a debauched billionaire, with questionable hair, is shooting crap in bursts .
    It is the first time that we (in Italy) are 20 years ahead of the USA!!!!:p:p:p
    [​IMG]

21. Savor Suspended

Savor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In this comic book/reality TV world we live in, every hero or villain has an origin story. Every story has a beginning. Everyone was young once. What changed them? What made them lose that innocence we all once had? What's their story? Their evolution?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    _

Angelina Jolie Closer To Adoped Son Maddox Than Her Genetic Children

Angelina Jolie believes a child's personality is already defined at birth - remaining unaltered by the circumstances of their upbringing - and says she has more in common with her adopted son Maddox than her own genetic children.

The actress and mother of six said motherhood had taught her that children are 'who they are when they are born' and in the absence of a serious trauma will grow up to be their own person.

Jolie, 38, who is engaged to Brad Pitt, said: 'I think children are exactly who they are when they're born. And if there is a trauma, it can drastically change who they are.

'If you look at baby photos of our kids, the way they were, the way they looked, what their energy was - whether they were a sweet, elegant, private little person, or a funny, open person, or a bold person - they're still the same.

'There's so much they are born with. And we believe you just have to encourage the individual and support them, but don't get in their way too much.'
    _

[​IMG]
    _

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

23. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

There have been many ridiculous threads this election season but this one may take the cake.

What a joke.

24. Plutonius macrumors 603

Plutonius

Lately, it's been many of the people posting on Trump but I see it goes both ways. People should relax, take a deep breath, and enjoy themselves. Someone will be elected in November, your post will have 0% effect on the outcome, and the eventual president will not be as good or as bad as you think.

25. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I agree with your assessment of the thread.

Neither Clinton nor Trump is a threat to humanity.

But hyperbole is a threat to rational discussion.