Hillary Clinton is losing the votes of young women to Bernie Sanders

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Feb 11, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/topo...illary-losing-young-women-20160210-story.html
    [​IMG]

Bernie baby Bernie

2. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Just two months ago I liked Bernie but viewed him as just a pipe dream who has no real chance. Things have changed. This guy has a real shot at becoming our next president and for the sake of my country I hope he does. I've already donated numerous times and I can't wait to cast my vote for him. I can honestly say that I trust him.

3. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

"trust" is one reason Hillary is failing

4. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

She keeps getting caught up in supporting populist local polls. She will say anything to get a vote, Bernie has been saying the same thing over and over. He almost sold out with the Al Sharpton meeting.

I have no idea where I am in the debate. I paused and rewound it so many times I have no idea whether it is over or not.

5. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

It's called sticking to his views. Most politicians change their views with the sunrise. This is why you are not used to Bernie.

6. samiwas macrumors 65816

If Bernie Sanders gets elected as President, I think the Rights' heads would collectively explode.

He's a little too wackadoodle, but I'd love to see what he could do to shake up the establishment in a good way.

7. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

It's not that I don't trust her motivations, it's just that I dislike her corporate allegiances. A few major banks have full control over the economy and a few major insurance companies have full control over our healthcare system. She wouldn't put an end to that, she would exacerbate the situation. But to her credit she's been pretty open about that, she's a center right Democrat just like the President. If it came down to it and Jesus lost the primary, I would be forced to vote for Hillary for no reason other than the future of SCOTUS. If Ted Cruz (or even Trump) is allowed to pack SCOTUS with 2-4 new justices, Obergefell will be toast. This directly impacts me personally and will effect the stability of the family I plan on starting in the next 5 years. It's not a risk I'm willing to take.

8. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

If Bernie loses I'm voting trump

9. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

10. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

1. Why? What is it in particular that you actually like about him? What benefits do you feel he will bring to the country as president?

2. What if he loses the primary too? What if it's Cruz vs. Clinton?

11. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

It's a mixed bag. Grandma Clinton may still take that chariot ride to the big white house. Despite the Hidden truths, evil deeds and outright disgusting attitude, her major backers are quite influential and crooked in their dealings. The ugly underbelly of big money and power politics may still prevail. If anyone can scam their way into the top elected position it's the Clinton Machine that has the distinct advantage.

12. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I am NOT voting Clinton. EVER

13. Ironduke Suspended

Ironduke

14. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Shillary is slowly self destructing.

Just when I thought perhaps she'd get away from her travails without consequences of any significance, it appears that she may face some real road blocks. We'll see if her mastery of deceit can restore the Teflon coating that makes her so slippery...

15. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Hillary... Another Coughing Episode on the campaign trail.

What is wrong with her?

Notice how the mainstream press is silent?

16. Gasu E. macrumors 68040

Gasu E.

OK, so we know where you stand. The next President will probably get to replace Scalia, and quite likely Ginsberg, Breyer, and even Kennedy. You would support a Republican over Clinton. Therefore, you support the perpetuation of a Supreme Court that tears down abortion rights, limits gay marriage, and perpetuates Citizen United. I'm not sure why you say you support Bernie, because you are against him on all the issues.

17. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Was it coughing or barking like a dog?

18. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

lmfao.
    SCOTUS are pretty worthless as pointed out a few times.
    show SCOTUS "tearing: down abortion rights & limiting gay marriage, go ahead.

19. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Indeed. But it would be okay if SCOTUS overturned Heller, or any other 2A rulings.

20. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

Not really I'm a Bernie guy and I don't want the SC to overturn Heller or any other 2A issue, I just want these laws to be federal.