Hillary Clinton is Sinking

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Mar 15, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/03/hillary-clinton-is-sinking.html

Feel the Bern.

2. Desertrat macrumors newbie

Sinking? "A consummation devoutly to be wished." We already have too many NeoCon warhawks.

3. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

4. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Four viable candidates remain: Trump, Cruz, Bernie, and Hillary. In this wildly anti-establishment season, who will grab the brass ring?

5. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Clinton may lose Illinois but as others have suggested, part of that would be an anti-Rahm gesture and not pro-Sanders, although Bernie is who would benefit. Clinton's definitely cleaning up in North Carolina and Florida.

I will be interested in the final margins in Missouri and North Carolina.

6. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Clinton vs Cruz would be a fascinating outcome.

7. nfl46 macrumors 603

WOW! Hillary is probably going to take ALL 5 states tonight! WOW!

She'll be up by over 300 pledge delegates tomorrow morning! Sanders should just drop out!!!!! ITS OVER! I said it over a month ago, that March 15th, Hillary will pull away!!

8. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

They both have high unfavorability ratings.

Every time I think about that matchup in the fall, I draw a blank trying to guess.

Matchup polls are supposedly worthless now but they tend to show that pair close, within the margin of error sometimes, no?

9. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Probably Clinton would win since Cruz would need to get rid of Trump at the convention which means Trump would probably make a third party runs and pull voters away from Cruz.

10. XrayTed macrumors regular

XrayTed

I think both sides can agree on this - If Hillary is not indicted and if Trump is not shafted, should be some helluva rounds of presidential debates.

11. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

While I agree with that on the arithmetic of the national electorate I somehow have a harder time envisioning the convention trying to install Cruz over Trump. I have said I can see the GOP walking away from their own party (giving minimal support to the nominee, whatever is in the rules they can't fix), and then sub rosa supporting Cruz as a third party, but the end result would be the same, a two way split against Clinton hands her the election.

The kicker is what if they do try to broker Cruz in and Trump gets all huffy and decides to drop out? I wonder if he would do that. I have always wondered if he actually even wants to be president. I mean it's such a grueling job that you might as well be in prison (as Harry Truman more colorfully remarked once upon a time, something about the White House as crown jewel of the federal penal system).

12. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Hussein has set the bar so high...

Or is that low...

I guess if you were a Coal Miner, working in the affordable energy business that Hussein has single handedly destroyed... Bad Potus cs

13. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

You have been saying Bernie should drop for a while. Almost as long as I have been saying Hillary should be in jail :D

14. nfl46 macrumors 603

Lol! Awe. I bet tonight hurts for you. I've also been talking about March 15th for a while. I know you remember those discussions we had. :)

15. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

It's not over till Bernie drops.

16. einmusiker macrumors 68030

einmusiker

Sanders staying in is helping Hillary
    --- Post Merged, Mar 15, 2016 ---
    George "Stalin" Bush set the bar pretty low

17. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Actually it's not over even if the Clintons end up in the White House again. Bernie will be just a phone call away in the Senate... along with Elizabeth Warren... to help the Oval Office occupant(s) remember that the office is occupied by a winner from the top slot of the Democratic Party's ticket, and to remind them what Democrats are about.

Should be in interesting four years with that phone ringing off the hook. Maybe Bill can pick up those calls and get those daily reminders. I am still nervous about his old entourage of Citibankers and assorted big bucks foundation donors in the time since he left office.

18. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

bleep bloop

19. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

I must have been eating nachos, thank god.

20. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Bush did his share of damage.

Yet it came from a very different place than the deadly, wicked, "take anyone out (even Americans) at any time, no matter the cost" practices of the Clinton Wrecking Machine.

In the vernacular of Hillary behind the scenes "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet"

The poor old shrew hasn't got a single kind, caring, female hormone left.

Tough as any Assassin... Hillary is hell bent on slaying anyone who gets in her way.

21. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Well tonight is over for me, I'm out of nachos and tomorrow's an early start for me, I can't be staying up to sunrise to see what happenes in Missouri. Here's to Bernie for acting on "nothing ventured nothing gained." A lot has been gained. If Clinton's utlimate positions have been made the least bit more palatable to me on the November ballot, it will have been because of Sanders running in the primary. If I lived in a swing state I'd vote for her for sure in the fall.

22. jnpy!$4g3cwk, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016

jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

23. nfl46 macrumors 603

WOW. I can't believe Hillary won all five states tonight! OMG!

24. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Proof positive that crime pays.

The highly volatile Clinton Machine spewing cash directly into the campaign is unstoppable...

Lizard skinned, battle tested, nearly as Teflon as Bubba, this "woman" creeps to the Coronation