Hillary Clinton received email that had classified denotation marking for Confidential

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Jess13, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

One of Hillary Clinton’s main lies has been that she “did not send or receive anything marked classified at the time,” but we have a newly uncovered email she received with a (C) denotation for Confidential in its body, and later this email was redacted for public release with its classification reason being the same. The content of this email is not what’s of significance, the content is actually quite trivial. It’s only important because it exposes another of Hillary’s lies.

1.jpg

2.jpg

2. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

See ya Hi liar y....
    --- Post Merged, Jun 11, 2016 ---
    Huma too.... Oops...

3. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Hillary and Huma... simply dreadful.

So toxic, so sour, so evil.

4. zin macrumors 6502

It was allowed. Lie.
    Clinton claimed it was "allowed" under the rules and regulations of the State Department. Not true.
    Everybody knew. Lie.
    The Inspector General found that nobody was aware of the full extent of her email usage. In addition, Secretary Clinton's senior aides instructed subordinates "never to speak of the Secretary’s personal email system again".
    Everybody else did it. Lie.
    The Inspector General states that none of her predecessors had exclusive access to a private email server, and Secretary Powell's use of a private email account was explicitly approved.
    The rules weren't clarified until I left. Lie.
    The Inspector General states that the rules had been substantially beefed up by the time Mrs. Clinton became Secretary of State.
    No deleted emails. Lie.
    Clinton claimed she did not delete emails. The FBI recovered deleted emails.
    Turned over everything. Lie.
    Clinton claimed she turned over everything. The Inspector General found large gaps in the emails that were turned over, specifically thousands missing during her first few months as Secretary of State.
    It was for convenience. Lie.
    Her own emails show that the real reason she used this setup was to prevent personal emails from being mixed. In addition, her aides suggested fulfilling the Secretary's request for a Blackberry using a State Department email and a separate personal email, but noted that the State Department email "would mask her identity, but which would also be subject to FOIA requests", suggesting the Secretary was concerned about FOIA requests.
    It was secure. Lie.
    The Inspector General stated that had Clinton sought authorisation they would not have approved it due to the security risks in doing so. In addition, Clinton never demonstrated to anybody at the Government that the server met minimum federal security standards.
    Cooperative and transparent. Lie.
    Clinton was the only Secretary of State to decline to cooperate with the Inspector General.
    No classified emails. Lie.
    Clinton claimed no classified emails passed through her server, which this thread disproves. This, however, is irrelevant as the NDA she signed made her responsible for classified information, whether or not it was marked as such upon being sent or received (i.e. sensitive government information, classified or unclassified, should be treated sensibly).

Why? Are none of the Hillary supporters here even remotely suspicious as to why she has lied about this? Does your hatred of Trump really exist to excuse Mrs. Clinton?

5. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Why aren't the senders of these emails being prosecuted?

6. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

Many of her emails were forwarded to her personal account, and not sent there by the originator.

7. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Forwarded by whom? And were they forwarded from the secure or insecure system in the state department?

8. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Today, Judge Sullivan confirms the FBI investigation into Hillary is criminal.

Judge links Clinton aide's immunity to 'criminal investigation'

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-judge-investigation-224314

"The privacy interests at stake are high because the government's criminal investigation through which Mr. Pagliano received limited immunity is ongoing and confidential," U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan wrote in an order issued Tuesday.​

This should not be a surprise, as FBI only conducts criminal investigations.

What We Investigate

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/what_we_investigate

Terrorism
    - International Terrorism
    - Domestic Terrorism

Counterintelligence
    - Counterespionage
    - Counterproliferation
    - Economic Espionage

Cyber Crime
    - Computer Intrusions
    - Internet Fraud

Weapons of Mass Destruction
    - Key Programs

Public Corruption
    - Border Corruption
    - Election Crimes
    - International Corruption
    - Prison Corruption

Civil Rights
    - Hate Crimes
    - Human Trafficking
    - Color of Law Violations
    - Freedom of Access to Clinics
    - International Human Rights

Organized Crime
    - Italian Mafia/LCN
    - Eurasian
    - Balkan
    - Middle Eastern
    - Asian
    - African
    - Western Hemisphere Organized Crime

White-Collar Crime
    - Corporate Fraud- Financial Institution/Mortgage Fraud
    - Health Care Fraud
    - Identity Theft
    - Money Laundering
    - Intellectual Property Theft/Piracy
    - Securities & Commodities Fraud

Violent Crime and Major Thefts
    - Art Theft
    - Bank Robbery
    - Cargo Theft
    - Gangs
    - Indian Country Crime
    - Jewelry and Gem Theft
    - Online Predators
    - Retail Theft
    - Vehicle Theft
    - Violent Crimes Against Children
    - More

9. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

in other news, I ate some sour cream even though it was explicitly past it's "best-by" date. oh noes!

Seriously, Hillary gets indicted or she doesn't. Heaping crap on an already considerable mountain isn't gonna change a thing. The only positive thing I can say about Hillary is that she isn't Trump.

10. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

She won't. Obama is having secret meetings with Loretta Lynch and there is no way he will let Hillary be indicted and risk Trump taking over. The fix is already in. Hillary will walk.

11. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

I'm sure those records were accidentally erased. These things happen.

12. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

You're probably right, although I'm not sure about Obama's influence in these matters. I do still think there is a quite plausible possibility of a Sanders ticket come November (and to be clear, I'm not pushing Sanders). We'll see...

13. SusanK macrumors 68000

14. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

That's what nightmares are made of.

15. SusanK macrumors 68000

Actually USA Today ran a story on Clinton today. The picture of her reminded me of Laughing Sal. Sal was at an area amusement park when I was a kid. The laugh is similar, Sal has a better figure but they share a hairdresser. lol

16. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Haha, I think you're right.

17. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

It's possible that her aids could be prosecuted.

Right. If the email was sent by Agency A, but forwarded to HRC's account by Agency B, you can't hold Agency A responsible.

(Assuming, of course, that Agency A didn't know that the email was going to go through an unclassified server.)

18. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

I detest each of the presidential candidates!

But I must say that Hillary gets high marks for how skillfully she has avoided being accountable for decades of deceitful, deadly, sleazy, yet highly profitable schemes she has orchestrated.

If the election was about finding an organized crime boss, she'd win by a landslide. Histories most violent mobsters have nothing on the crooked old politico.

19. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

So she's worse than al Capone? Seriously?

20. lostngone, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016

lostngone macrumors demi-god

lostngone

Most e-mail systems have a automatic mail-forward option that can be setup so senders would not know it was getting bounced through another system to her private server.
    However if that was truly the case than the Government server should have SMTP logs of partial message headers of e-mail messages that were forwarded.

It is usually blocked or disabled in federal agency's or there are strict rules in place about use. However I know if I was in working in IT and the Secretary of State requested that feature unblocked I wouldn't try and argue with them.

21. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

She more like John Gotti..

22. FieldingMellish Suspended

Hillary holding out against meeting with the press for some unscripted answers to questions.

23. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Obama has injected himself into the investigation and ordered Loretta Lynch to sideline James Comey and ignore any recommendation of indictment.

Director Comey should stay away from Fort Marcy Park.

24. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

I don't think Comey will get "depressed" he'll probably "steal" something and stay in court for three or four years and go broke paying lawyers. Only to have the case against him dismissed in an hour or so by a jury.

25. vrDrew macrumors 65816

This is the most pathetically trivial piece of nonsense.

At worst, an error in judgement. One that somehow doesn't have any victims; and doesn't appear to have broken any laws.