Hillary Clinton responds: "Donald Trump is running a cynical campaign of hate and fear!"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by nfl46, Mar 16, 2016.

1. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

2. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

3. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

4. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

5. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

Typical Clinton.

6. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

More airbrushed photos from Glamour Shots.

7. Meister Suspended

Meister

Hitlary for prison 2016!!!

Locked up with nothing but equally evil bitches...we all know she'll love it :p
    --- Post Merged, Mar 17, 2016 ---
    That's hilarious.

The individual that caused war, terror and suffering for millions and millions talking about "love". :D

Donald doesn't even have to do anything.
    He just has to point at her record.

8. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

From another thread (but most appropriate here):

Now, I don't know that her whole message will be positivity. She's gonna have to throw some punches too, and I believe she can.

But overall she'll be a lot more positive than Trump because, you know, Trump.

Hope for the future usually wins over fear, and Donald is selling fear. "I want to believe" is a much more attractive message than "I want to be afraid."

9. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

It would be a mistake for Hillary to roll around in the mud with Trump. That's exactly what he and his Neanderthal supporters want to see, people acting uncivilized is what they thrive on. The goal for Hillary should not be about wining over Neanderthals through childish name calling but rather appealing to the larger more civilized segment of our society by highlighting just how unrealistic, naive and dangerous Trump's policies would be to America. Trump cannot win an intellectual battle.

10. Meister Suspended

Meister

So right.

Hitlary is so civilized, she tries to only bomb 'brown' people.

11. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 603

Well, of course, I think she would have to show some type of strength and not allow Donald to bully her. She doesn't want to sound weak. Luckily for her, she can learn from the GOP candidates mistakes. I feel like Donald has this, "If its not broken, don't fix it attitude." That may or may not work in the general election. It will be VERY interesting. I have no clue how this is going to turn out. :/ This is unfamiliar territory for both of them. We're just hoping her message resonates with the American people.

12. Robisan macrumors 6502

Not saying Clinton's "hate and fear' response is wrong, but it's the wrong approach. The way to combat Trump is with humor, sarcasm and ridicule. Treat him like the laughingstock he is. He may have a big mouth but he has a glass jaw. Bullies don't like to be bullied and Trump is the most delicate flower, thin skinned bully ever.

13. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Exactly.

14. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

I agree but Hillary should focus her message on why her policies would be better for America and leave embarrassing Trump up to her campaign aides. Let them do the dirty work. Otherwise, she would fall into the same trap as Rubio and turn voters off. She needs to make the case to the American people why she should be president not why Trump shouldn't.

15. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

If your intent is to influence, you've failed because you've branded yourself as a wild eyed end-justifies-the-means, partisan zealot whose message only appeals to other like minded __________ (better left blank). ;)

It's been shown that more politicians win elections based on a positive message vs Trump's hate and fear standard.

16. Robisan macrumors 6502

Her campaign is more than what she speaks. Her social media - particularly her twitter feed - should be constant needling, ridiculing, poking Trump. Constant quick jabs of humor and sarcasm.

17. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

I disagree, her campaign aides can blast Trump on social media all they want but not her. That type of behavior is not presidential.

18. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Hillary is looking old, wrinkled and tired... Very Tired.

Even worse... with a rough voice that makes her sound like an old alcoholic chain smoker, the hag is paying the price for her narcissistic predator lifestyle.

Nonetheless, she's greased the skids to insure she's loved by most all other heads of countries, and make it clear that...

oh well, those of you that courageously embrace the truth, can fill in the blanks.

19. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

As I said, Trump and his supporters can't make any compelling intellectual arguments so they resort to childish personal attacks.

20. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

As opposed to Hillary's campaign of lies and more lies?

21. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Oops must've hit a nerve.

22. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

More wishful thinking. :D And exactly which voters say they're most angry during this election cycle? Trump supporters!!!!!!

23. Meister Suspended

Meister

I have brought forward arguments.

Hitlary followers deny, deflect, insult and ignore.