Hillary Clinton tweaks her 'safe, legal and rare' abortion mantra

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Feb 9, 2016.

1. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-hillaryclinton-abortion-campaign-20160209-story.html

Clinton has a history of playing both sides of issues.

2. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Just how...

How in the world will Hillary ever be able to satisfy the super pac, the special interest groups and droves of other uber wealthy donors she's beholden to?

Mortgaged to the extreme, even backing away from her prior position on abortion, "this woman" may be in deeper than she can fathom.

Even her personal attack dog looked drained and spent this past few days. Bubba simply isn't as young as he once was.

3. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

her supporters don't care.

4. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

At the D town hall last week, standing there with his mouth hanging open, he looked terrible. He's never really recovered from his heart surgery.

5. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

I never seen so much hate for a politician without a substantial reason. At least Obama has skin color to blame.

[​IMG]

6. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

7. b0fh666 macrumors 6502a

b0fh666

hate? the only hate i've seen here is for the Donald. and he's not even a politician yet.

8. unlinked macrumors 6502a

He doesn't have much experience but he seems to play the game pretty well.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 10, 2016 ---
    Do you think that really explains why she seems to be so unpopular with people under 40?

9. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

If you can't figure out that you don't want your kid in the first 2 trimesters then you're stupid. Any abortion on or near the due date is horrid and disgusting.

10. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Or medically necessary...

11. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

This is the same shill who was against gay marriage until it was prudent for her electoral chances, right? And you're surprised she's changing her position again on something?

Hillary changes political positions more than Bill changes hookers.

12. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

I'm also against late term abortion. But unless you are in a specfic women's shoes that might have plenty of serious factors to weight out, you shouldn't judge.

13. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Proof positive that this ship is taking on water.

14. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

I tend to agree except there are medical circumstances where a 3rd trimester abortion might be necessary.

15. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

Why don't you watch the video so you can see the reason

16. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

No matter how frantically Hillary professes her devotion to abortion, young women are still abandoning her for Bernie.

"Hey, we're losing the female millennial vote!"

"Let's roll out Gloria Steinem and Madeleine Albright! Female millennials will certainly identify with them!"

:D

17. myrtlebee macrumors 68000

myrtlebee

To be fair, she has had Lena Dunam, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, and a slew of other younger female icons campaign for her. Not that any of it has made a difference.

18. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

I bet he's recovered enough to make it up a flight of stairs. After that your cardiologist will give you the go ahead to begin having "relations" again, back on the prowl baby. Not running half marathons anymore, but he's good to lay there and let the woman do all the work.

19. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

I did. Now name a long time politician that hasn't changed some of their views.

20. BoxerGT2.5, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016

BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

The issue here is that she's the very definition of a pathological liar. The lies are so vast that in her mind it has become the truth. She's been around the block 1000 times. With as much video footage and text on paper as anyone, you'd think she'd know better. Yet she continues with this "My record is unimpeachable", "I've been consistent", ect bit. You'd have more credibility if you came out and said, "Yes, my view on gay marriage has change. As has it for many Americans over the past 3 decades.". But in her mind she's convinced herself that she's always held the same positions and it's her opposition (candidate or the media) that is mistaken. The fact that it's so blatantly obvious yet she sticks to her guns is, for all except her staunchest supporters, off putting.

21. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

Ron Paul, Bernie Sanders :D

22. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

I'll find something on them damnit. :p

23. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

you can just concentrate on BS if you like, Ron is retired.

24. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

She changed her mind because she happened to give an answer without the word rare in it? Did someone then ask her if she thought abortions should be rare and she said nope? Has anyone here ever answered the same type of questions slightly different ever or
    Are you a bunch of Rubio robots who give the same exact answer all the time?

25. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

I will judge baby killers all day if I want to. Call them out. BABY KILLERS.

I do support abortion very very early in a pregnancy. Beyond that, you just murdered a baby.