Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump. Identified as a liberal interventionist, Clinton’s views are hardl

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thewap, Mar 23, 2016.

1. thewap, Mar 23, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016

thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

CrossTalking with James Jatras, Daniel McAdams, and Richard Goodstein, on Hillary vs Trump on RT.
    The chances of Hillary causing a nuclear war cannot be overstated.

A different perspective of foreign policy discussed vs MSM in the US which discusses practically nothing on the subject.

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

The chances of Hillary causing a nuclear war cannot be overstated. LMAO, you've really outdone yourself with this one.

3. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

agreed on Nuclear, but she will be as bad or worse than Obama/Bush.

4. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

While Don Clinton would not start a nuclear war we will be back in the ME in a big way with her presidency. That will OFC be good for my job but we need a plan not 'cause national security because these kids don't need to die 'cause. TBH I'm done sending kids to fight brown people for no definable reason, no plan, and no end in sight.

5. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I was done one year in ........

6. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

It is no secret that Hillary is very hawkish on her position concerning Iran, and if I recall didn't she call Putin the new Hitler?. Pre-emptive strike is definitely in Hillary's war guidebook IMO - especially concerning Iran , and getting that close to Russian interests can only spell trouble concerning possible war against Russia.

Such threat of war create tensions that would cause to put the finger near the nuclear suitcase. Crazy thought? Just how easy is it for this scenario to happen? Bay of pigs anyone?.

7. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Hillary is a neocon interventionist. This is understood.