Hillary embodies *White Supremacy*

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thewap, Feb 26, 2016.

1. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

3. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

Hillary Clinton praises racist Margaret Sanger founder of Planned Parenthood
    Margaret Sanger was a racist.

[​IMG]

She advocated eugenics. She supported the use of sterilization to rid the planet of the “unfit”.

Sanger admitted in her own autobiography that she was invited by the Klan to give them a speech.

[​IMG]

Did I say one invite? Nope, according to Margaret Sanger she received a dozen invites by the KKK.

https://saynsumthn.wordpress.com/20...argaret-sanger-founder-of-planned-parenthood/

Margaret Sanger rejected for $20 bill and praised by Hillary Clinton
    While the racist founder of Planned Parenthood has been resoundingly rejected by voters to be placed on US currency, 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton once praised Margaret Sanger.

Following outrage from Black leaders and pro-lifers nationwide, Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger was resoundingly defeated as a candidate for the $20.00 bill.

The group, Woman on 20’s initiated the campaign to replace Andrew Jackson with a woman on the currency.

Candidates were selected from a field of 30 through a “vigorous survey process involving more than a dozen women’s historians and academicians.”

https://saynsumthn.wordpress.com/20...d-for-20-bill-and-praised-by-hillary-clinton/

4. FieldingMellish Suspended

Sanger's (ahem) "good work" continues to this day, with "treatments" disproportionately weighted towards people of color.

5. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

ok, i'll bite, how so? treatment is for those who seek it regardless of color. if you don't like abortions then don't have one, seems simple enough.

6. FieldingMellish Suspended

Ask and ye shall receive.

"Minority women constitute only about 13% of the female population (age 15-44) in the United States, but they underwent approximately 36% of the abortions.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion

On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States."

http://www.blackgenocide.org/black.html

7. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

I had a lot of fun in college thanks to Margaret Sanger.

8. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

ok, guessing I read too much into your word " weighted", I was under the impression that PPH favored minorities, not that more minorities used the program..
    --- Post Merged, Feb 26, 2016 ---
    was she hot back in the day? wait, did you really date her?

9. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

OK, I "indirectly" had a lot of fun thanks to Maggie. And Air Supply, too, although I'm embarrassed to admit that.

10. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

well yeah, cardio is pretty important if you are going to have sex.

11. Bug-Creator macrumors 6502

Bug-Creator

Is PP the cause of that, or is it just an effect of more black women being poor without easy access to contraception ?

12. FieldingMellish Suspended

13. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

but as pointed out, could be due to them not having access to easy/affordable contraception and since no one KNOWS the reason why women abort, one can only SPECULATE to the contraception aspect. their body/their choice.

14. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Pretty much. Correlation does not imply causation.

15. 1458279 Suspended

I wonder what the population of the US would look like if nobody ever got an abortion.

16. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

Like India.

17. WarHeadz, Feb 27, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2016

WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

If Margaret Sanger was the founder of the NRA, you'd be saying "just because someone lived in a different era and held racist views, doesn't mean we can't respect all the contributions they made to our society!". You don't give a crap about her racist views, this is just another anti-choice witch hunt. Just like the edited to hell planned parenthood "selling baby parts" videos. Thankfully the American people, after a short lived pendulum swing to the anti-choice side, are now back to being solidly pro-choice and seem to want to continue funding planned parenthood and view it favorably.

Good luck at SCOTUS this year! Texas's little "restrictions" are toast.

18. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

With historical figures I think you have to judge them considering the historical background.

As guns are important to lots of
    Americans I don't see an issue with sticking the founder of the NRA on a banknote - regardless of his possible racist views - unless he was a KKK or equivalent member.

19. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

Historically the NRA tried to help minorities with the right to bear arms, the KKK started some of the gun control nonsense.

20. FieldingMellish Suspended

Leave it to a Democrat to select Birth of a Nation to be the first movie ever screened at the White House.

The movie was controversial owing to its portrayal of black men (some played by white actors in blackface) as unintelligent and sexually aggressive towards white women, and the portrayal of the KKK as a heroic force.

21. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

LOL....that's a pretty good description of Trump (a Planned Parenthood supporter by the way)

link

22. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I have no problems with PPH, Trump 2016 :D

23. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    It's the gun argument, but applied to a progressive issue. OH GOD, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

24. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

His plan to bomb muslim children is what appeals to you? :p

25. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

Its okay to make love out of nothing at all...