Hillary Gets Grilled on Capital Hill 22Oct15

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Going on right now.
Amazing that there have all ready been seven investigations. What's the point? This BS is exclusively GOP POLITICS to discredit a Democrat candidate for President. What else? Find the truth of Clinton's handling of Bengazi? As if that has not been discussed 7 times before? :rolleyes:

My perspective is she's well composed, hanging in there doing well. Maybe gaining some sympathy. :)

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Round 1 over ...... GOP is looking bad. No new info is learned. What a waste of time!!!!
... and taxpayer money. At the end Hillary just sat there with all most a smile on her face as the committee members went at it.

This kinds of rhetoric:
"You did not know that your staff was meeting with AlQueda just before the attack?!!!"

Transcript of First Hour

What would be the charge?
No charges, just discrediting an enemy candidate for POTUS. ;)

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
1.Sooo ... you don't actually know?

2.You want someone to go to jail without actually having committed a crime?

Doesn't that sound a little unreasonable?
unreasonable is taking things out of context.
here.

1. no one knows YET do they? from Benghazi to e-mails, investigations are not over.
2. see 1. I did say if charges stick, if they don't then she is free to continue bushes & obamas war mongering policies.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
unreasonable is taking things out of context.
here.

1. no one knows YET do they? from Benghazi to e-mails, investigations are not over.
2. see 1. I did say if charges stick, if they don't then she is free to continue bushes & obamas war mongering policies.

Read this. It's a long read. It's opinion but the most comprehensive writing I've read on this farce.

http://www.newsweek.com/benghazi-biopsy-comprehensive-guide-one-americas-worst-political-outrages-385853

Reactions: Eraserhead

citizenzen

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2010
If after seven eight investigations nobody knows ... what does that tell you?

I did say if charges stick, if they don't then she is free to continue bushes & obamas war mongering policies.
Anybody elected to be the next president is "free to continue bushes & obamas war mongering policies."

And considering history, they probably will.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
If after seven eight investigations nobody knows ... what does that tell you?

Anybody elected to be the next president is "free to continue bushes & obamas war mongering policies."

And considering history, they probably will.
that they are still looking for ways to nail her.

free? yes, but will they? only current hopes is BS. as rand is nowhere near getting elected.

i know, wish I could afford to leave the U.S.

mactastic

macrumors 68040
Apr 24, 2003
Colly-fornia
My favorite part so far:

GOP Rep: Isn't it true that you were such an awesome negotiator that you persuaded Obama, Biden, the Joint Chiefs, the Arab League AND the Russians to come around to your view of what to do about Libya?

HRC: No, but gosh, thanks for touting the skills I would bring to bear as POTUS.

bradl

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2008
that they are still looking for ways to nail her.

free? yes, but will they? only current hopes is BS. as rand is nowhere near getting elected.

i know, wish I could afford to leave the U.S.
Not including today, these hearings have cost us, the taxpayer, upwards of $47 million. Adding in today, it would be another $5 million.

$52 million that could go to paying down our debt.
$52 million that could go to keeping our government running.
$52 million that could go to more efforts to protect.. oh, I dunno... the 2nd Amendment.

Instead, it's going to yet another hearing for them to 'look for ways to nail her'.

How much fleecing of our taxpayer money do you want to have them spend to 'look for ways to nail her'?

Sounds like you're more wanting us to be fleeced for nothing than to actually have Congress do their bloody jobs.

BL.