Hillary: I'll debate Bernie in NY but only during the NCAA finals or on a Friday morning!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Apr 3, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Hillary is about to get schlonged in Wisconsin and she stands a very good chance of losing New York to Bernie. She is so terrified of debating Bernie that she'll only agree to debating during the NCAA finals occurring a few miles away in Syracuse, or on a Saturday morning.

Prediction: Hillary loses NY to Bernie; while she gets the nomination Democrats are so disgusted with her that they stay home or vote Green. Suddenly, Hillary's presumptive November cakewalk is looking more and more like wishful thinking.

2. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

She's used all of her energy shrieking at campaign events.

3. Bug-Creator macrumors 6502

Bug-Creator

Hmmm, big anti-Hillary topic title, while the linked article talks about Bernie refusing a morning date he had suggested himself.

WayToGo !!

4. CalWizrd Suspended

CalWizrd

The NCAA finals are NOT occurring in Syracuse... they are in Houston. The article was referring to Syracuse being in the Final Four, however, they lost to UNC so they are not playing in the championship game.

5. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

Thanks. My bracket when all to hell when Michigan State lost.

6. CalWizrd Suspended

CalWizrd

I watched the Syracuse - UNC game with really mixed emotions. My daughter is a Syracuse graduate, and I spend the bulk of my time in Raleigh. I ended up rooting for Syracuse, but alas they lost. Definitely rooting for UNC tonight.

7. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

You really ruin all your credibility when you keep posting things that are untrue and just try to start fires. First, you aren't even in agreement with yourself! Your own headline says Friday morning, your first post says Saturday morning. In fact three dates were offered by the Clinton campaign: Today (April 4th), April 14th and April 15th. Criticize all you want, but at least try to be accurate.

8. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

#FeelTheBern

9. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

In whose eyes?

10. unlinked macrumors 6502a

11. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

12. juanm, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016

juanm macrumors 65816

juanm

Unfortunately, yes.

Hopefully yes. It takes a leap of faith to move away from the lesser evil principle that has created this spiral into mediocrity, but if enough people take it, their actions can have a long-lasting cathartic effect. For all its flaws, I'm convinced America can still prove its worth.

13. Bug-Creator macrumors 6502

Bug-Creator

Sure, problem is if doing so get us POTUS Trump their may not be much left after that long-lasting cathartic effect.

14. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Anybody that likes their information to actually be correct and factual.

15. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

Yesterday Chuck Todd asked Hillary about the debates. She hemmed and hawed, stammered, and bugged her eyes while thinking on her feet to come up with a plausible lie. Chuck ended the interview by saying he'd ask Bernie about the debates and then Hillary let loose with a weird, out-of-place cackle. It was peculiar and not a good interview for Hillary. She looked awful. The only way I can describe her countenance is that she looked like an ugly baby seal.

She also got flustered when Chuck asked her about abortion:

Unborn person? I thought they were fetuses?

16. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

More nonsense. What is there to hem and haw about when she had already thrown out THREE dates to debate? One of those dates by the way which Bernie just accepted. Oops. There goes your talking point.