Hillary in Greensboro, NC; Or was she? Hillary utilizing fake foreground audience with green screen?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Jess13, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

Look at all the phone screens: They do not show Hillary or the flags background.

:25

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

looks fake. BTW fast forward to the end.

3. Jess13, Sep 17, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2016

Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

YouTube says: Streamed live on Sep 15, 2016

4. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

This is some grade A+ conspiracy theory nonsense.

So wait let me get this straight, Hillary is too sick to go to Greensboro. Instead, healthy as looking and sounding as ever, gets on stage in a studio, gives the speech on a green screen and is beautifully matched up to the environement in which she's supposed to be in. Then take a crowd of at least dozens of people to react on cue with Hillary's speech. Then mesh the two together, I assume digitally enhance her appearance and voice too. Or is Hillary's body and voice just complete CGI here, using far superior technology to that of multibillion dollar Holywood companies? Afterall it takes months to years to provide high quality CGI for a movie.

Occam's Razor here boys (and girls). That's all I can say. It seems a hell of a lot easier just to fly to North Carolina using her private transportation, put on 1" of makeup, and just get on stage.

I guess I just have no imagination. Or maybe I'm just one of the lizard people.

5. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

YouTube says: Streamed live on Sep 15, 2016

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

so it's the rally supposed to be today in NC?

7. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

No, the rally was held September 15. The YouTube was a live stream of the event.

8. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

wtf is this thread?

on a side note, look at all those idiots reaching and recording with their phones. no one lives in the moment anymore, everything just has to be recorded.

if only we could have professionals at huge events who's job it was to take professional photos so people in the audience could enjoy the event. we could call them...photo-graphers

9. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

I say this all the time. Having children and being at plays and sporting events, I see people holding up phones, iPads and cameras all the time. Their experience ends up being them feeling like a movie producer and then they post it onto FB to say "look at me, look at me" not ever knowing the joy it was to watch their kid perform. SMH!

10. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Yup, definitely greenscreen. Doesn't mean she and her associates aren't there. Just means they used an artificial backdrop.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 18, 2016 ---
    Narcissism - not just for baby boomers anymore. :D
    And one EMP wipes it all out.

What's EMP, anyway? Eggs and Macaroni Plate? Elephant's Medical Podiatrist? I bet the soccer mommies (and daddies) don't know.
    So everyone is telling the truth, a live event was streamed and they used an artificial backdrop. What's the problem, this isn't like trickle down economics where newfound wealth at the top leads to prosperity below (but then 35 years of graphs prove that was an outright lie...)

11. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Doesn't look like a green screen to me.

Looks like the people with their phones had them angled down to try to get a pic of her walking in so the flags were above the frames.

Some of you should seek professional help.

12. jerwin, Sep 18, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016

jerwin macrumors 65816

13. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Hillary herself isn’t seen in any of the foreground phone screens. It isn’t just that the flags in the background are not in the phone screens—Hillary isn’t in them either.

14. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Are you seriously saying that she never flew to NC for a rally on Thursday and the rally we saw on TV was all CGI?

15. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

I’m saying that this was streamed live September 15, and neither the flags background or Hillary herself appear in any of the foreground phone screens.

16. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Vampires don't reflect :p

17. Jess13, Sep 18, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016

Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

It’s the real Hillary, but otherwise this guy is correct. No flags or Hillary herself in any of the foreground phone screens, then Hillary hilariously waves straight at the fake flag background. Fakest bitch.

SHOCKING !!! PROOF That Hillary Clinton Rally In Greensboro NC IS A "FAKE"

Tons of other ****ery going on, for example

22:24-22:45

2234.png
    2244.png
    2245.png

21:48 haha

2148.png

18. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Just as I suspected. Comatose Hillary is squirreled away somewhere like Howard Hughes, and they are using CGI and body doubles to trick us into voting for a virtual candidate. It's the moon landing all over again.

19. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

Now jess is starting aaronvan-like threads :/

20. jerwin macrumors 65816

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A shame that the second one isn't in focus.

21. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Seeing Hillary wave at the flag is very strange. She must have thought that there were people behind her like at other rallies. This was strange.

22. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Smart phones are democratizing and now every slob can be Stanley Kubrick or Cecile B. DeMille. Remember when we had to sit through our friends' vacation slides? At least with FB and Instagram we're no longer subjected to that torture.

Nothing wrong with a little satire now and again.

23. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

24. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Someone just caught a pic of Hillary at home. Apparently she is still recovering.

IMG_0001.JPG

25. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

but...i am stanley 2.0 :D. i've made 2 films with my friends. super fun, but usually i just bring the perfection ethos to my research, but it will soon bleed into our next film.

i like the democratization. i mean i don't care that much. people can do what they want. i just think its dumb to go to a concert and watch through your phone. in another example, after stan warwinka won the US open recently, he was walking through the stands to meet his family members. he walked right next to a woman who then proceeded to turn her back to him and reach out her phone to take a selfie while he wasn't even looking at the camera, and then after the photo was taken, was looking at her phone still. didn't even LOOK at him the entire time.

anyway, I wonder what you and @Jess13 think about mike pence saying that his model for being a vice president is dick cheney