Hillary is back in the news...

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/02/politics/hillary-clinton-planned-parenthood-women-for-women/

I haven't heard or seen the comments in context - but I do think she could and should be an activist but stay away from talking about the election. It comes off as sour grapes. Trump needs to let it go too. Trump should concentrate on being President and Hillary should be focused on the causes which she is passionate about. If she locks horns with Trump over those issues, that's one thing. But neither one needs to rehash the election or campaign.

My .02.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
he should have jailed her, it was stupid to let things go on his end.
watch her run 2020, hope trump stays away 2020.
trump can't jail anyone. trump is far more likely to reveal secrets then Hillary ever did. I know I know lock him up.

webbuzz

macrumors 68000
Jul 24, 2010
“I was on the way to winning until a combination of Jim Comey’s letter on October 28th and Russian Wikileaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me but got scared off.”

Yep, those are the only reasons. lol

Democrats need to send her to same S.T.F.U. camp the Republicans sent W to for 8 years.
She's too big for her pantsuit to listen.

ibookg409

Suspended
Apr 20, 2016
Portsmouth, NH
“I was on the way to winning until a combination of Jim Comey’s letter on October 28th and Russian Wikileaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me but got scared off.”

LOL. People were going to vote for me until my actions were revealed, then they got scared off.

Hillary is a clown. If she really cared about these causes she would just serve them and keep her fat yap shut.

zin

macrumors 6502
May 5, 2010
United Kingdom
She lost because the FBI found her emails on Pervert Weiner's laptop and that's the FBI's fault. She lost because the 'Russian' WikiLeaks posted emails written by her campaign and that's WikiLeaks' fault.

Can Hillary not understand that if she wasn't such an incompetent sleazebag, there wouldn't have been emails to discover or leak?

darksithpro

macrumors 6502a
Oct 27, 2016

LOL. People were going to vote for me until my actions were revealed, then they got scared off.

LOL, It's like saying you only lost because you got caught, but because the person who caught you is a bad, bad person that means It's not your fault, but you'll take the blame, but it's not your fault. LOL.

Reactions: jkcerda

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
nah, that's just your perception because the last clown passed indefinite detention w/o trial into law, everyone knows Hillary would get a trial, not just tossed into GITMO just because Obama made that legal.
Jesus your like a broken record a one trick pony Please don't waste the time posting the same thing over and over or just put it on a hot key and hide it with a spoiler.
trump killed thousands your reply Obama signed indefinite detention. Trump was caught boffing Kelly your answer Obama signed indefinite detention.

Reactions: Eraserhead

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
Hillary did reveal classified data. This is fact. What classified data has Trump revealed?

To say that Trump is MORE likely to do it is ridiculous since Clinton has ALREADY done it.
Trump holds meetings at his club. do you think that is a secure place? who knows what he has blabbed out to one of his members. hell a spy only has to pay 200k to listen in on trump.

Reactions: SusanK

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Jesus your like a broken record a one trick pony Please don't waste the time posting the same thing over and over or just put it on a hot key and hide it with a spoiler.
trump killed thousands your reply Obama signed indefinite detention. Trump was caught boffing Kelly your answer Obama signed indefinite detention.
HA, Obama killed thousands well before Trump did, you obviously didn't care then. post was in context as it was asked if Trump could simply put her in jail.
[doublepost=1493762123][/doublepost]
I still think Trump's day is coming. That's not an excuse in favor of Hillary.
don't see him running 2020.

vrDrew

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2010
Midlife, Midwest
Hating Hillary Clinton is not a coherent political philosophy.

Repeat ten times. Rinse, and repeat again.

Democrats definitely have some work to do on refining their political message. One I've spent more than a little time talking about to my Democratic friends. Hint: Take some time to listen to the vibrant field of Country Music. I don't know, and don't really care, where Kacey Musgraves political sentiments might lie. But the issues she talks about need to be addressed.

Win over young country music fans to your cause, and this nation can accomplish incredible things.

Reactions: Eraserhead

Chew Toy McCoy

macrumors regular
May 13, 2016
Hating Hillary Clinton is not a coherent political philosophy.

Repeat ten times. Rinse, and repeat again.

Democrats definitely have some work to do on refining their political message. One I've spent more than a little time talking about to my Democratic friends. Hint: Take some time to listen to the vibrant field of Country Music. I don't know, and don't really care, where Kacey Musgraves political sentiments might lie. But the issues she talks about need to be addressed.

Win over young country music fans to your cause, and this nation can accomplish incredible things.

Behold the Democrat 2020 nominee.

Just look at the damn thing. It's f'n adorable and no American with an internet connection will vote against it. Only problem is people who show up to vote now don't even know what the internet is.

Herdfan

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2011
But Trump supporters think he has the power to just toss her in jail, just goes to show the ignorance of their own reality.
He personally doesn't have the power to jail her. But he can sure have his AG do a very deep dive into the issues and if something comes up, have him files charges.

The bottom line is Comey messed up and should have called a Grand Jury. Le the GJ decide, not him or Lynch or anyone else.

mac_in_tosh

macrumors 6502
Nov 6, 2016
Earth
He personally doesn't have the power to jail her. But he can sure have his AG do a very deep dive into the issues and if something comes up, have him files charges.

The bottom line is Comey messed up and should have called a Grand Jury. Le the GJ decide, not him or Lynch or anyone else.
Maybe there should be a deep dive into Trump's activities such as molesting women (which he bragged about), sending reps to Cuba to discuss business when it was illegal to do so, and then there's that whole emoluments clause thing. Maybe a GJ could also subpoena his taxes.