Hillary Needs to Shut the **** Up

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Mac'nCheese, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Mac'nCheese Suspended

Mac'nCheese

How does she not know that comments like this do more harm than good? She needs to retire. Dems are close to retaking the house and have been gaining seats in local elections, too. Just keep your mouth shut

"“I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward,” Clinton said. “And his whole campaign — ‘Make America Great Again’ — was looking backward. You know, you didn’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women, you know, getting jobs, you don’t want, you know, to see that Indian American succeeding more than you are. Whatever your problem is, I’m going to solve it.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...3d931db7f68_story.html?utm_term=.432a3ca0c6c1

2. Gutwrench Contributor

Gutwrench

3. Zenithal macrumors 604

The more these two yap the more I'm convinced Donald and Hillary are actually brother and sister or at the very least blood related.

4. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

It's the way her party is going, she's just trying to fit in. There was a magazine cover back in the day, I believe it was the New Yorker, that depicted a map of NY, nothing in the middle, LA, and maybe Dallas. That's how the democratic party views the country.

5. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

She's just shaking things up and saying top-of-head inappropriate and broad brush strokes... AKA the Trump campaign/presidency. :D

6. tkukoc macrumors 65816

tkukoc

I don't think it makes any difference anymore. She is retired, she isn't going to run again for anything. Personally I think what she says at this point is just like poking people via twitter from Mr. Orange... it just jump starts people's feelings.. good or bad.

7. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

The difference is her and the democratic parties belief, which wasn't as outwardly vocalized like she is doing right now, ushered Trump into office.

8. samcraig macrumors P6

She's not completely wrong. But she isn't doing the Dems any favors either.

9. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

10. Mac'nCheese thread starter Suspended

Mac'nCheese

It does matter. If you have a voter who voted Republican their whole life and might have switched sides, hearing that elitist BS in a campaign add might make them rethink that.

11. ericgtr12 macrumors 65816

ericgtr12

Yeah, the party needs new blood.

12. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Just more excuses by Hillary. Points the finger at everyone but herself.

13. DanielDD macrumors 6502

Well, she was not politically correct but she is kinda right.

14. samcraig macrumors P6

It works for Trump ;)

15. ThisBougieLife macrumors 68000

ThisBougieLife

People also need to shut the **** up about Hillary. If you want her to stay irrelevant, stop giving her attention.

16. Rhonindk macrumors 68040

Rhonindk

sitting on a beach watching a DC simulation ...
    Someone needs to put Hillary back on the curio shelf and close the cupboard door.

17. samcraig macrumors P6

I thought you were against trying to suppress someone's rights under the constitution. Are you suggesting that Hillary isn't entitled to her 1A? :)

18. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

It is interesting that you are calling out @Rhonindk while completely ignoring @Mac'nCheese who essentially said the same thing.

19. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

She shouldn’t be a main voice of the party, but I don’t think she needs to disappear either. She’s far on the back burner, will likely stay there, and those interested in her opinion can seek it out. Never mind Trump has only recently shut up about her, how long that will last who knows.

20. Rhonindk macrumors 68040

Rhonindk

sitting on a beach watching a DC simulation ...
    LMAO!!!! She can express via her 1A all she wants. Just keep the cupboard door closed ;)

Hmmm.... Does Hillary own a firearm? Mental health check? :D

21. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

That's actually a good excuse.

"Don't pay any attention to what I said, I just had one too many margaritas."

22. samcraig macrumors P6

I didn't ignore it. The context was that Rhonindk in another thread made a specific statement. So no, not interesting because it involves context.

LOL. Fair enough. Glad YOU took my post in the spirit it was given.

23. Lloydbm41 Suspended

Lloydbm41

Hillary and Bill need to just retire and stop giving public interviews. They do more harm than good. And no one can stand those damn pant suits!

What we need are fresh, young faces and thinkers like Lamb. People that aren't defined by a specific label like Democrat or Republican. People that are able to use common sense and compromise on issues. Wishful thinking, I know.

24. tkukoc macrumors 65816

tkukoc

If people are taking Hilary or Donnie seriously now, then they already have their minds made up. It makes no difference what either of them say at this point. Both are politically dead in the water. He does more damage because he's still in office. She does very little now that she isn't heard daily.

25. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

No, Hillary, we don’t know. You know?