Hillary still can't except losing to Trump, she backs 10 electors asking for intel briefing.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by DearthnVader, Dec 13, 2016.

1. DearthnVader macrumors 6502

DearthnVader

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/electors-intelligence-briefing-trump-russia-232498

So much butthurt.

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

3. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

OMG Russians! BTW I've totally forgot about DNC media collusion and 30,000 deleted emails and the Clinton Foundation and pay-to-play. I've just forgot ALL THAT and the russians hacked the american people and made them vote for trump.

The damn russians!!!!

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

what do you expect from them?
    [​IMG]

5. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

America needs to have not been retarded enough to think Trump is anything but an even worse version of Hillary.

6. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

I thought republicans would be finally happy that voter fraud is getting a good hard (and current) examination...

7. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

disagree, there is nothing worse than Hillary, Trump is not even close.

8. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Meanwhile Wallstreet and all the other groups people accused of corrupting Hillary are being appointed to Trump's cabinet.

9. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Just means she'll have a few new faces at the paid speeches.

10. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

MOST liberals did not care about those groups until trump courted the same groups .:D a few more weeks and you will see the anti war left re-emerge with a new back bone :D

11. citizenzen macrumors 65816

In what world would it make sense for the Clinton campaign to oppose a request by members of the Electoral College for an intelligence briefing on foreign intervention in the presidential election?

12. DearthnVader thread starter macrumors 6502

DearthnVader

What a joke, 10 electors demanding to get a intel briefing from the CIA, and any info that maybe part of an ongoing investigation.

At most, the CIA may find that some Russians hack the DNC, and released some of what they found to the public. It is still incumbent upon the voters of the US to weigh the information and vote for who they find to be the best candidate.

I can't help it if the DNC can't keep it's own secrets, and it doesn't matter who leaked the info, or what nation it comes from, I weigh the facts of the matter.

There is no sense in shooting the messenger.

13. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

You knew ****** well that I cared. I hate ******* Hillary! I hate the corruption she represents! She was horrible for this country, but Trump is ******* worse! He embodies ALL of that corruption, except he's also a ****** moron who buys into insane conspiracy theories and thinks everyone should worship his worthless ***!

14. DearthnVader thread starter macrumors 6502

DearthnVader

In this world, where she lost fair and square. This is nothing but an attempt to undermine our electoral system, and all it will do, in the end, is further divide our nation.

Hillary doesn't care about that, she just wants to undermine Trump, at all costs.

15. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

FIXED IT, just for you.
    --- Post Merged, Dec 13, 2016 ---
    [​IMG]

16. DearthnVader thread starter macrumors 6502

DearthnVader

LOL, who are you talking about, Trump, or Hillary and these 10 electors?

17. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

http://www.9news.com/news/politics/lawsuit-to-free-electors-to-be-heard-monday/368521191
    MIND you these clowns wanted to switch to the loser. seems they are all stuck voting for the states winner.

18. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Russia most definitely tried to influence the election. Who knows if they were actually responsible for the hacking, but at the very least they were using warmongering rhetoric to try to scare gullible American voters into supporting their preferred candidate.

19. v0lume4 macrumors 68000

v0lume4

What happened to her concession?

What happened to, "We all need to give Donald the chance to lead?"

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

like this?
    [​IMG]

21. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

THE RUSSIANS FORCED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR TRUMP! THESE ARE FAKTS!

22. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

23. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

The rumor was that there ever was going to be a war. There wasn't. It was nothing but blustering.

24. DearthnVader thread starter macrumors 6502

DearthnVader

And how is this different from foreign nationals that spread all sorts of info, on Trump, US policy, or any number of things the US does?

The US does not exist in a bubble, free from the influence of the rest of the world.

I have no beef with the Russians trying to influence how I vote, Russia's interests and my interests align quite well, thank you very much.

25. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

you are thinking super delegates :D, Bernie was winning the popular while she was taking the corrupt delegates :D
    --- Post Merged, Dec 13, 2016 ---
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/15/obama-white-house-threatens-war-russia-score-polit/

well, play stupid games & win stupid prizes. democrat narrative was war with Russia