Hillary Supporters Attempt to Woo Former Bush Backers

APlotdevice

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 3, 2011
NEW YORK -- Hillary Clinton’s supporters in recent days have been making a furious round of calls to top Bush family donors to try to convince them that she represents their values better than Donald Trump, multiple sources in both parties told POLITICO.

The moves come as Clinton and the Democratic Party try to take advantage of deep unease among establishment Republicans on Wall Street and elsewhere with Trump’s emergence as the presumptive Republican nominee.
Full story: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/hilary-clinton-bush-donors-222872

maxsix

Suspended
Jun 28, 2015
Western Hemisphere
Perceived as a toxic, highly corrupt establishment politician who will destroy anyone that dare express an opposing view, Hillary Clinton is damaged goods.

Reactions: satcomer

thermodynamic

Suspended
May 3, 2009
USA
I can see cuckservatives voting for Hildebeast, sure.
What a lovely, mature attitude. Trump has a certain stance that draws even my respect, but when he stooped low with the sort of namecalling that toddlers tend to engage in and how his supporters go there as well, you're not winning the rest of us over. Of course, you will now say how you don't want us to support you or whatever else. Either way, I feel sorry...

(and, no, the Bernie people and Hillary people and other people that stoop this low get no different treatment in this regard. People need to grow up.)

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
What a lovely, mature attitude. Trump has a certain stance that draws even my respect, but when he stooped low with the sort of namecalling that toddlers tend to engage in and how his supporters go there as well, you're not winning the rest of us over. Of course, you will now say how you don't want us to support you or whatever else. Either way, I feel sorry...

(and, no, the Bernie people and Hillary people and other people that stoop this low get no different treatment in this regard. People need to grow up.)
It is amazing how many immature people there are. Not just in this forum, but society at large. Everyone needs to grow up. Big time.

Reactions: maxsix