Hillary Under Investigation...Again

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by ibookg409, Jun 5, 2017.

1. ibookg409, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017

ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

3. samcraig macrumors P6

4. ibookg409 thread starter Suspended

ibookg409

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Lock them both up. I personally think most of the Trump stuff is a non stater but I am all for investigating it. But it never ends with Hillary. She's crooked deep down.

5. samcraig macrumors P6

I think Hillary (this incident) should definitely be investigated. I think Trump is crooked down to the core too. He's just done it in business where Hillary probably has more political issues.

6. ibookg409 thread starter Suspended

ibookg409

Fair enough. But Hillary has been abusing her power in office and the public sector for decades now. We will see what happens. I truly want pure justice for both of these people. If they did something wrong I want it very publicly displayed and harsh punishments doled out. If they did not do anything wrong I want that fact embraced by both sides and the issue dropped.

Both sides of the aisle are foaming at the mouth to destroy the other. The media seems to have a boner for getting Trump on anything 24 hours a day. I heard that was pretty bad for you.

7. Herdfan macrumors 6502

I think this is the core difference between them. Let's face it, you don't become a billionaire or even hundred millionaire without breaking some rules, screwing some people over and bribing some politicians.

So the question comes down to would you rather have the briber or the bribee?

8. ibookg409 thread starter Suspended

ibookg409

I think Hillary has clearly been both.

9. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

how do politicians become millionaires themselves on crappy salaries????

10. ibookg409 thread starter Suspended

ibookg409

Graft?

11. samcraig macrumors P6

Speaking engagements, books, etc.

12. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

There are a few members of Congress worth over $100 million, all earned prior to their political careers.

13. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Technically speaking, we don't know if he's under investigation or not. We know that some elements of his campaign are. Not defending or anything, but it's a fundamental precisation at this moment in time. Personally, I hope that the Russian connection finds anything that it can find, and starts an impeachment snowball if it finds anything substantial on Mr. Trump.

14. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

foundations, "donations" from China/S-A .........

15. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

16. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

If there are real grounds, yes investigate. I temper this statement with the knowledge the GOP has a historical track record over the last 2 decades of using endless investigations as partisan election strategies. :oops:

My knee jerk reaction is imagining if they can cause a boom, some of the eyes will be averted from the flaming Trump (GOP) Presidency falling from the sky. :oops:

17. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

nah, trump is an endless train wreck.

18. ibookg409 thread starter Suspended

ibookg409

Most of the repubs want Trump gone as much as you do. I doubt they will be trying to create a reason to draw fire away from Trump.

19. Gjwilly macrumors 68030

http://businessnews24bd.com/hillary-clintons-aides-threatened-me-with-irs-audit-joy/
    http://circa.com/politics/clinton-p...-minister-personally-to-help-foundation-donor

Now here's a case where the story is over a month old and the witnesses are all on the record and yet a search for "Hillary Bangladesh" brings up absolutely nothing on this from ABC, NBC, CNN.....
    Unless the Bangladeshi PM is a Republican operative it sure looks like its the media being partisan this time.

20. samcraig macrumors P6

And yet you want him President in 2020 ;)

21. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

hell yeah, I love what he is doing so far :D

22. samcraig macrumors P6

You love an endless train wreck. Got it.

23. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I love other countries turning their backs to us, that makes waging war harder, I love the courts stepping in on civil rights, and even if it's just fake pretend outrage I like people finding out what wars we are waging and how many are dying. most liberals are so fake it's not funny but hey , today at least they can pretend they care............

you are welcomed.

24. ibookg409 thread starter Suspended

ibookg409

I agree. Hillary does seem to have an Obsession with fraud and ethics violations. Well said.