Hillary's Miasma of Corruption Thickens: Dozens of meetings left off official SecState schedule

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Jun 24, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Like every good white-collar criminal, Hillary kept two sets of books.

Indictments are coming!!!

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/284824-state-dept-wont-defend-holes-in-clintons-schedule

2. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

3. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

Hillary was selling access to the Secretary of State, who just happened to be her.

4. FieldingMellish Suspended

I looked up miasma. All the descriptions come down to the result you get when continually breaking wind under the covers all night.

Not to be confused with a Dutch oven.

5. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Good thing CNN said the FBI found no criminal wrongdoing. /s

6. mac8867 macrumors 6502

Really? People think this is a "flag" or wrong doing? Listen, I am not a "Hillary fan" by any stretch, but honestly. I don't put any details on my work calendar when I go on vacation, or have a doctors appointment, or go interview with a potential new employer. It was clear from 2008 Hillary was going to make a run at President. So... come on, let's stick to the illegal release of state secrets with respect to Hillary.

7. Robisan macrumors 6502

Meanwhile, in the real world... From the source AP link in The Hill article:

No known federal laws were violated and some omissions could be blamed on Clinton's highly fluid schedule, which sometimes forced late cancellations.​

8. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

The unveiling of the immense corruption Hillary lives with, creates and covets is just another accomplishment of Donald Trump. I am so happy to have a strong alpha male continue to reveal what others have feared. Hillary Clinton is a very wicked woman.

9. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

Like her home-brew server, it was yet another deliberate attempt to skirt FOIA requests.

10. Limey77 macrumors regular

Oh come on. You know full well that facts are not welcome in the echo chamber!

11. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

I think you have it backwards. ;)

12. Limey77 macrumors regular

Thus proving my point better than I ever could! Thank you.

13. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

Probably.

Also, can we note for the record (so to speak), that this story came from the "Mainstream Media." It was written by the Associated Press, which sued the Obama administration to get documents that may show HRC was being sketchy with her schedules.

Not Fox News. Or, some other bong water organization. The Associated Press.

So, the next time some conservative bitches about how the mainstream media's in the tank for the Obama administration or HRC, this article should be shoved up their right nostril.

14. Limey77 macrumors regular

But it won't be as per usual. It will be forgotten in the lies and spin and then dismissed.

15. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

Certainly.

I just like reminding people. Sure, it's pissing into the gyre, but there's not much else to do while I wait for the copy desk to send a piece back.

16. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Nothing to see here, we already know she's a crook.

17. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

The apologists don't care that Hillary sold access to the State Department, or that she and Bill have profited millions from selling influence for decades.

Somehow they think this is actual political experience which qualifies her to be president. I guess when we find that Obama has been doing the same thing, it will elevate him in their eyes as well.

If Obama starts getting paid $4-5 million for each 30 minute speech after he leaves office, all you need to do is follow the money to see who is paying him for services rendered as president.

18. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

The liberals don't care, even if you prove Hillary was guilty they would still vote for her.

19. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    A miasma is more free floating, like filling up a whole room with gas stank. A Dutch Oven is more tightly contained in a smaller space, concentrating its effects.

SCIENCE!

20. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

"Good heavens Miss Sakamoto - you're beautiful!"

21. FieldingMellish, Jun 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2016

FieldingMellish Suspended

That rare, perhaps never to be repeated, demonstration of doing its job notwithstanding?

Like a junkie gone straight for a half day?

Let's see a couple years of consistently doing its job and only then perhaps we'll reconsider.

“AP photo positioned and cropped to point gun at Ted Cruz's head”

“So what do those lefties have to say about AP photographer Charlie Neibergall positioning himself so as to have a gun poster in the background pointing directly at Ted Cruz’s head?”

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...d_cropped_to_point_gun_at_ted_cruzs_head.html

Hillary Clinton ✔@HillaryClinton
    We’re flattered, @AP, but we've got primaries to win. CA, MT, NM, ND, NJ, SD, vote tomorrow! https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/739977292076683264

The flattery, of course, comes from the Associated Press and NBC News calling the Democratic race over. Done. All before primary voting continues today in major states like California and New Jersey thanks to voting in Puerto Rico last night. Because in the eyes of those news organizations, Mrs. Clinton is now the presumptive Democratic nominee.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/ap-n...lling-clinton-presumptive-democratic-nominee/

22. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

Oh, some of us do care. The unfortunate reality is its Hillary or a complete butt-trumpet of Donald trump. I'll take my chances...

23. 617aircav Suspended

Her oversized pantsuits with NFL style shoulder pads should give the prison guards a good grip.

24. Naaaaak macrumors 6502

Another piece of Hillary's unending corruption reported by the MSM as if to show the world "See! We're not biased! We're fair and balanced and report both sides."

But then, no 3 months of condemning columns about her corruption, no followup, nothing. Just another one-liner buried by the corporate-owned MSM somewhere and then ignored.

Meanwhile, the MSM gets reports of a guy at a Trump rally thinking he heard something racist muttered somewhere, so they'll make sure to follow up on that for at least 7 columns, then bring out some "fact checkers" to verify that, indeed, the supposed comment that was completely unverified could be racist and could apply to all Trump supporters…