Holding Off on any Updates to i4 and 3GS What about You

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Wicked1, Jul 15, 2010.

  1. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

    Wicked1

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Location:
    New Jersey
    #1
    I have decided after the various reading and issues to not update either my i4 or 3GS, has anyone decided to wait and see what 7-16-2010 brings before applying the update. I personally do not think I will update either at all and I really do not think much will come out of tomorrow, only once has Apple given anything back. In the release of the iPhone in 2007 didn't they credit people with $200 or something like that because the phone price dropped from $599 to $399?
     
  2. draz macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2010
    #2
    Well if you don't update to 4.0.1 then you will just get the fix in 4.1 whenever it comes out (2-3 weeks possibly)
     
  3. monarchy macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2010
  4. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2007
    Location:
    New Sanfrakota
    #4
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

    It was a $100 store credit.
     

Share This Page