Hopefully the won't run out of bumpers for the white iPhone release

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by marddin, Jul 16, 2010.

1. marddin macrumors 6502

I am still going to wait until the end of July to purchase a white iPhone but I really hope they don't run out prior to the release. I don't think I'd settle for a third party case. I think the bumper is an aesthetically pleasing case/border with minimal bulk unlike others.

Any other people waiting for the white iPhone worries about this also?

2. Ashin macrumors 6502a

Ashin

3. StuddedLeather macrumors 6502a

For me it doesn't matter.

It looks like we can only get the Black one anyways, that's the bumper I wanted for my white iPhone.

4. MisterDisney macrumors 6502a

5. boy-better-know macrumors 65816

boy-better-know

they have gone to "Currently unavailable" on the apple site.

im worried because i bought mine already and have a delivery date for the 5th august. so i dont know, will i still get it, will i get the colour i ordered, will i get it for free, will i get t on time, so many questions.

6. marddin thread starter macrumors 6502

So you tell me to get a life cause my english sucks? For 1 I'm typing on my iPhone cause I'm working, unlike you. Sorry I don't have spare time to proof read my post. You tell me to get a life? Why don't you walk out of your mommys basement and stop watchin anime you unemployed 27 year old virgin

****. I think the person who should be "getting a life" is the person who grammatically corrects people on a god damn Internet forum.

You really should contemplate suicide. Honestly.

7. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

They most likely won't be offering anymore bumpers :rolleyes:

From the sounds of it they want all the free cases to be a cheaper 3rd party one and the only bumpers they'll pay for are the ones that are already purchased.

8. sydia21 macrumors regular

sydia21

I had purchased a pink bumpers on June 25th in anticipation of my white phone. I received it Monday so I'm just staring at an empty bumpers without a phone.

Now I'm happy I got it earlier because I got to choose my color without worrying about the stock running out.

9. Sleazy E macrumors 65816

Sleazy E

i think it is safe to say they will not have bumpers available for the white iphone release.

10. Lyshen macrumors 6502

Guess still a good thing my wife and I ordered 5 bumpers. We figured see each bumper and pick which one we actually wanted... then the rest throw onto Ebay. Only color we haven't received yet is green.

Sadly she has the Black iPhone 4 while I'm still waiting for the white one.

11. Sleazy E macrumors 65816

Sleazy E

sadly you won't be getting much money for those bumpers on ebay since everybody is getting a free one :p

12. Nokaoi macrumors regular

Damn!!

They weren't kidding about the 3-5 week wait. I ordered my free bumper this morning. Ships 27 Aug. Delivers 1 Sep. F@ck that's a long wait!!:eek:

13. DJUK macrumors member

DJUK

Not to be negative or anything but.... I wouldn't be surprised if by the time the White iP4 came out, the bumpers were at least 3 months backordered!

14. ciaran00 macrumors 6502

15. Nokaoi macrumors regular

Lulz

Oh I believe it.

16. bat95132 macrumors member

white Iphone 4 Releasing End Of 2010 (later This Year)

17. treyjustice macrumors 65816

treyjustice

white iPhone isn't going to come out. They recalled it. Only black until iPhone 5.