House of Representatives Freedom Coalition?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Huntn, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

In the last couple of days I've been hearing about the House Freedom Coalition. I went online and found The Faith and Freedom Coalition a non-profit political organization. Just think, this group is here to protect your faith ...and... your freedom! Or is it one of those pie in the sky names to suck in the overly, we must shove our religion down your throat types?

Then I found Faith and Freedom Coalition Representaitve Louis Gohmert (Tx) link, so I know there is at least one elected Congressman in the group. Like a kick in the shin, I've got both him and Cruz from the State I reside in. :p I also found reference to the Georgia and Florida FFC. Looking around the the first link, I did not find a list of elected officials.

Question: Is this the Tea Party? Anyone know of a list of House of Representative members who are allied with the FFC? Thanks!

Hmm, it could be really great if the GOP and the FFC (Tea Party?) parted ways.

2. citizenzen macrumors 65816

From their website ...
    But this doesn't make sense, as the majority of American's support a woman's right to choose ... yet one of their main planks is to defund Planned Parenthood. If you believe in the character of the American people, why would you circumvent it and try to initiate a policy that goes counter to what the people want?

The truth is that they only believe in the character of the people who agree with them. But that could be why they used the words, "our people" and not "the people".

3. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

4. chown33 macrumors 604

5. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    I'M SO THERE, BRAH!

6. chown33 macrumors 604

I'm happy to be of service.

Please post a pic of you wearing it. If you're concerned about anonymity, pick up a Zorro mask when you buy the tricorn. If you're also eating French fries in the pic, you'll have pretty much covered the "Colonial Powers in North America" nationalities.

7. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    French Fries? What communism is this? O_0

When I wear my tricorn hat, I'll be eating raw steak!

8. chown33 macrumors 604

I was going for diversity. Colonial/imperial diversity. It's what an empire is all about: inclusion.

Also, Lafayette would kick your derriere.

9. dec. Suspended

dec.

Does their definition of marriage equal the current legal one or is it another unicorn nutcase party?