How are the latest batches of Apple leather cases fitting?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Caris, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Caris macrumors 6502a

Caris

As I'm sure most of you know, on the 6S launch a lot of the official leather cases weren't fitting very well. I'm just wondering if this has been resolved with the newer batches as I was thinking of heading out today and picking one up.

Thanks.

2. ac921ol macrumors regular

I have 6 and all 6 fit perfectly with my e2e screen protector. I've bought them online, Best Buy, and in store

3. trife macrumors 6502

trife

I just bought the Saddle Brown case for the 6S+ on Saturday at my local Apple Store. Fits perfectly. No bowing out near the bottom of the case like many were initially reporting.

As I'm coming from a Power Support Air Jacket, I'm not 100% in love with how big the lip around the screen is. But I'm pretty sure it's made to be that way.

4. roniphon macrumors member

There must be some videos here and over there so you will be able to check that there. I think that new ones will fit your phone the best.

5. davistld01 macrumors 6502a

davistld01

The black leather case I used on my 6, and that I swapped over to my 6s was looking a bit beat up, so I bought a new one a week ago. I don't know if it's from an old or "newer" production run...but it fits perfectly on my 6s.

Still the best case out there IMO.

6. jtwlbz macrumors 6502a

Im also wondering about fitment. I returned this years one due to too tight fit. Running last years one fit better but want to get midnight one if they fixed fitment.

7. danny8200 macrumors 65816

danny8200

These things tend to stretch out during normal use.

When you put a tempered glass SP there's barely any lip left, especially on the bottom corners.

Anyone else have this on there's?

8. zhenya macrumors 603

zhenya

I've had the saddle brown case for the 6s for a couple of months now. Initially it was an extremely tight fit but it now comes on and off very easily while still fitting very securely.