How bad are Trump supporters at Rallies? This bad.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MadeTheSwitch, Sep 29, 2016.

1. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Uneducated on the issues and angry. A dangerous combination.

3. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Exactly. I hope Hillary goes back to using that word, because it's beyond accurate. She wasn't wrong the first time.

4. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

5. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

It's an interesting mix. I know people who have plenty of degrees who think Trump is better as well as the uneducated.

Deplorable is simply that, the actions of those people acting like thugs and beating one another up.

Everyone is so angry everywhere and it's not just due to Trump otherwise there would have been no violence of any sort prior to 2015. That's truly sad.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 29, 2016 ---
    Very true. Maybe she "can bring them to heel", which if you're not familiar with I recommend you look up since she said it about people she would call no less "deplorable". (Just one other thing, if Trump manages to mention that in the next debate, along with a couple other items she will have no recourse with, she will likely lose the election.)

6. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Whose character is shown when people act violently? Protesting =/= violence which we have seen on both sides, yet only one side is being labelled as "deplorables" while the other sides violence is ignored.

7. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

I disagree, she'll only lose the deplorables, but she never had their vote to begin with.

8. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

The right wing seems to ignore their own violence and the racism within their midst. To them Trump is a saint, and the supporters, wrapped in the flag, are more patriotic than anyone else when they still question Obama's birth.

No, they are just racist.

9. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Why do Hillary's supporters alway wrap themselves in the Mexican flag?

10. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Yet. No one "left winger" in this thread has addressed the videos I posted. Hmm.

11. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I don't even own a Mexican flag. Or anything with the color combinations of the flag even. So....

Bzzzzzzz! Incorrect!
    --- Post Merged, Sep 29, 2016 ---
    I will. They are deplorable too. Anyone that gets into fights at rallies is deplorable. There, happy? Now will you complain about the deplorables on the right?

12. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

never saw that but I have seen trump hug a flag.

13. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Yeah, that's stable.

If Hillary did this, the right wingers here would be calling her nuts. Or somehow pandering in some way.

image.png

14. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I think he was wiping his nose or face on it in reality.
    if hillary did it it would be 3000 posts in a hour

15. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Sure and I have. Multiple times. Recently in a thread just like this one.

16. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

I guess you skipped over post #5.

17. MarkusL macrumors 6502

Donald 'Sniffles' Trump has once again run out of kleenex, blows his nose in the Stars and Stripes.

18. v0lume4 macrumors 65816

v0lume4

Guys, we're not going to put a blanket assumption over all of Trump's supporters, are we? I've heard some really nasty things come out of the mouths of other candidate's supporters. Politics bring out the worst in people, no matter the candidate.

I've been to a Trump rally and it was honestly so tame that it might as well been as Hillary, Bernie, or Ted Cruz rally. No disrespect, no violence. The occasional joke and laughter. It even surprised me. So let's keep our wits about us and realize that isolated incidents don't speak for the whole.

19. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

When I go to a Hillary rally it’s always a sea of Mexican flags. The only American flags are either on fire or being used as floor mats by some scary thugs. Lately though, I’m seeing more and more ISIS flags.

20. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Oh come on. This is ridiculous even compared to the outlandish stuff you usually say!

21. v0lume4 macrumors 65816

v0lume4

Fascinating. Just looked up that phrase. I didn't know about this, probably because I was nearly an infant when that was going on.

During the debate I noticed Trump brought up the "super predator" remark and Hillary didn't have any rebuttal for it. However things quickly moved on and that remark was forgotten about.

22. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Adjust thy satire meter.

23. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

But surely she still acted no differently from deplorables with her "bring them to heel" comment? What's the difference? Or are you deflecting because you really don't know?

24. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Rabid fanatics on both sides don't want to admit that their parties Candidate is horrible as well as some of their supporters.