How Can A Man Make Things Great When He Can't Prepare For His First Big Debate?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MadeTheSwitch, Sep 29, 2016.

1. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

2. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

3. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Well trump has not taken the race series so you can't expect much. Plus this is a embarrassing thing for his followers.

4. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Luckily we'll likely never find out. Florida and North Carolina are back as of today.

IMG_0069.PNG IMG_0070.PNG

5. nfl46 macrumors 603

Lol. One more month of the orange man. I can't wait to hear his rant as to why he lost in November.

6. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Ouch. A couple weeks ago or so, the same site had said something like 85% for Clinton... or was it CNN, they both use the same color scheme, layout and font...

Not looking good. And if neither candidate gets to 270, Congress gets to decide and they will probably have someone who is neither Clinton nor Trump to put in. The only way the GOP can wreck it is if they get too cocky and smug.

"But the election is biased, Trump is getting lotsa free air time and they're all like nasty gross misogynists who hate Hillary just because she's ... she's... female, that's it! There's never any other reason except the world hates all things womany!!!" :rolleyes:

7. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Not sure you understand what you're looking at.

8. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

trump gets smashed daily because he says retarded **** so all the trump supports can say to mitigate their rage is to complain why isn't hillary beating trump even more. its a great time to be a social psychology student

9. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Time is winding down.

Liberals fear of Trump is palatable.

Fortunately the juggernaut that is the Clinton Machine is on an unstoppable path to the Coronation. They'll deliver the lady to the white house in royal style. Well loved and respected by all, her admirers are ready to fawn all over her.

Everyone lives happily ever after.

Except Trump.

10. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Oh don't worry your pretty little head over Trump. He doesn't even want this. He's going to breath a sigh of relief and take a nice long vacation.

By the way, I find your poetry to be beautiful. You're a great writer.

11. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

I hope he buys a beach house on one of those fake islands China's been building. I'd pitch in three bucks.

But I think in the debate on Monday he said he'd be finishing up his hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue, so would land on that avenue even if not in the White House. I like the beach house idea a lot better.

12. SusanK macrumors 68000

He'll say it's rigged. Haha

13. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

You know it's pretty sad the Republican posters can't reply here.

14. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

It's Opposite Day in some circles. :D
    --- Post Merged, Sep 29, 2016 ---
    I wish we only had one month left. But he isn't the type to go quietly into the good night. He's going to whine for years to come and make a total nuisance of himself like the spoiled child that he is. Worse, he will fan the flames of conspiracy and crazy insisting he got a raw deal, and spend the next four years trying to delegitimize the next President much as he has tried with Obama for years.

It's not real healthy for our democracy.

15. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Believe me. It will be the sweetest tantrum ever. Sane young men will masturbate to it for generations. :eek:

16. vrDrew macrumors 65816

You know, I'm going to disagree with you on that score.

For all his multitude of faults, I don't really see Donald Trump doing that. Why? There really isn't any upside in it for him. He would realistically be too old to run for his first term as President in 2020. And four years is a long time to be making unpaid appearances on cable news shows.

I don't predict any sort of post-election Kumbaya moment of bipartisan cooperation. But provided Trump loses the election by a convincing enough Electoral or Popular Vote margin - I think his days in the national political spotlight will be numbered.

17. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Maybe we are just tired of exchanging blows with liberal micro-sephalics. I know I am.

18. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Yes the liberals who support the sensible presidential candidate are the stupid ones.

19. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Well, at least you are coming around. Although calling Clinton sensible is questionable but given time you'll understand.

20. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Food for thought. I'll chew on that one for a while. :D

21. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Trump pretended to be a liberal before blessing the GOP with his greatness ;), to serve himself. If there is a reason to be terrified of President Trump it's not because of your political leanings, it's because the man is frick'n dangerous, emotionally, psychologically unstable and should never be handed this kind responsibility, unless you enjoy the prospect of anarchy, and further degradation of the U.S.

22. CaptMurdock macrumors 6502a

CaptMurdock

Speaking as one of the so-called microCEPHALICS...if you can't handle MiGs, don't fly in MiG ally.

23. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

When has Trump given up and gone quietly on something? He might be too old to run again, but he has plenty of family members that he could try and set something up for in the future.

If anything has been clear, it is that Trump does not like losing. If he loses this election, he will go on a tirade. What else does Trump like? Attention. He has millions of new adoring fans worshiping him like a cult leader. He's not just going to give that up. He's going to find a way to prolong that and keep it going and fan the flames of dissent.

24. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

relax he'll just keep his daily ramblings to fox and friends

25. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

He's giving up Twitter?