How Can Black People Trust Hillary Clinton After the 2008 Campaign?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, May 27, 2016.

1. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

Obama cheapened the office as low as it can go. Indefinite detention w/o trial. Wow talk about taking a dump in the constitution

2. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Not even close to being true. The Obama's are a classy couple. Every bit as classy as any other President and First Lady in our lifetimes. Meanwhile Trump takes to Twitter to make the immature comments of a five year old, tells people to "go home to mommy" and talks about where women bleed from. Yeah, that's real classy. Real presidential. :rolleyes:

3. Robisan macrumors 6502

Lincoln did that and the built him a giant memorial.

4. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

You seriously think genocide and taking a dump on the Constitution is classy ?:rolleyes: You go by looks overlooking actions.

5. Fancuku macrumors 65816

Fancuku

Haven't you figured out the lefties here yet? Words mean a lot more than actions. Trump saying Elizabeth Warren has a big mouth is more hurtful than Obama's wars.

6. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

She's married to the first black president. That alone gets her their votes.

7. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

So...whatever ills you think Obama has done you will quite likely still have with Trump AND have all the unclassified Twitter crap, race bating crap, rally crap comments that he has become famous for. And a First Lady who has done nude photo layouts. C-l-a-s-s-y Great role models for children. Don't like what someone is saying? Threaten to punch them in the face and bully them on social media. The future generations we raise after having Trump as a role model will be quite scary.

8. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

You are wrong as always. Bush NEEDED congress to get anything done. He did NOT go bombing the M-R w WITHOUT the approval of congress. Obama got to bomb Libya & Syria WITHOUT congress interfering and with hillarys support. Republicans ned congress to wage war, democrats don't

9. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

I trust Hilary to implement most of her talking points.

I trust Bernie to try to implement most of his talking points, but don't trust that he can get most of it done.

I don't trust Trump at all, but he'll make an interesting POTUS.

I don't trust anyone 100%.

10. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

One small question:

Do you think she said "heel"? Or "heal"?

She did NOT specify if these gang members have no empathy because they were born that way, or - due to a number of nasty things - discarded any empathy they once had. Nature vs nurture.

Sorry to inject another mindset.

11. Herdfan macrumors 6502

I don't see how they can trust the Democratic Party in general. All it has given them is just enough free money to sustain them in a world of poverty.

12. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ump/hillary-clinton-obama-birther-fact-check/

13. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

Yeah. Clinton supporters figured things out on their own and ran with w/o Clinton knowing. Please

14. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Ironic comment considering how often you are wrong on things. I'm rarely wrong actually. It should be noted that I am not saying that out of arrogance, but I am not often wrong on things because I research things before posting and try to know what I am talking about at least a little. :D

All the hate by certain posters on this forum is really draining. Some people must have really unhappy lives B&Ming about everything all the time. I get the strong impression that many people have never been happy with any President ever, and ultimately never will be happy. Even if they got Bernie. He'd do something wrong, they would become disillusioned and the cycle would repeat. Endlessly.
    --- Post Merged, May 29, 2016 ---
    Easy. When one party comes into your neighborhoods and actually meets you, sits down with you, sees the conditions of things firsthand, you tend to want to vote for them over the party who isn't visiting at all.

Hillary and Bernie toured a housing project in New York this primary season. Trump did not. Hillary, Bernie, and Obama all visited Flint Michigan, met with residents and gave speeches on the problem. Trump doesn't even mention the problem let alone actually visit and meet people. He just isn't a caring person. And the Republican Party as a whole hasn't paid attention to these issues either. It is a total failing on their part. So naturally these communities are going to vote for the people who pay attention to them vs. the people who completely ignore them. That's just logical.

15. Herdfan macrumors 6502

They may pay more attention, but aside from that it doesn't seem like they do anything about the conditions.

16. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I think they do some, but yes way too little. However that is still better than nothing from Republicans. Seriously why should anyone in these communities vote for Republicans when Republicans aren't even coming to their communities? How can a situation like Flint Michigan exist only to have Republican presidential candidates avoid the area like a plague? They should have gone there too. Trump should talk about it. Instead he rather talk about the judge on his pending fraudulent Trump University trial.