How can I cancel my Rose Gold order and get still get it on Launch Day?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NewtonPippin, Sep 23, 2015.

1. NewtonPippin macrumors regular

Okay guys, long story - Basically, i ordered two iPhones on two separate orders, both were Rose Gold 128GB. I canceled one of them because it was still processing earlier in the week and reordered a Silver 16GB which I assumed would get here faster (unfortunately its still processing... sigh).

Anyway, after watching the reviews and reading threads i want to cancel my other Rose Gold order too, which is now Preparing for Shipment. I feel like Apple misled us into thinking its gold, when really its not too far from Pepto Bismol pink. I'm disappointed by it.

Is there any way to cancel the order, and still receive a 6S+ on Friday? I know there's not much time left but i really need both iphones as one is for work and my 6 just is too slow for many uses since the iOS9 upgrade.

2. chiawen.yang macrumors member

Wait in line is your only way if you cancel.

3. Neverbepeace macrumors 6502a

Neverbepeace

Good luck!
    [​IMG]

4. ultravisitor macrumors 6502

ultravisitor

Have you even seen it in person?

5. HoosBruce macrumors 6502a

So you cancelled a phone 5 days or so from launch because it was "still processing", and then order one that you think will get there quicker, and now you think you know what the phone will look like based on pictures and other people's opinions, and you still want a Rose Gold phone on launch day?

Overreact much? My order was processing until yesterday and it will be here Friday. Even if it wasn't going to be, who cares? I can live without it for another day or so.

Why would you cancel it and then order one you don't even want just to have something on launch day? Why would you cancel the other order because it's already disappointing before you even get it?

Chill out. Relax. Receive your phones, play with them, make an educated decision on your own and without reading dumbass threads on here or reviews posted by others. If you like it, then keep it. If not, then return it and swap it for exactly what you want. Apple is great about that.

6. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

Your 6 is way to slow? And you can't cancel prepare for shipping, just have to return it. Your best bet is wait in line, you can buy two.

7. fanta88 macrumors 6502

Get ready to stand in line at the apple store early tomorrow evening. Or stand in line at your carrier store early Friday morning, but there's a chance the store will not have a 6S+

Also, what is your 6 too slow for on iOS9?

8. yaboyac29 macrumors 6502a

Can you stop?

9. ultravisitor macrumors 6502

ultravisitor

Can you?

10. Nyy8 macrumors 6502a

Nyy8

Go to an Apple Store at 3am and wait in line. That's about it.

11. Knowimagination macrumors 68000

Knowimagination

lol at this part... sure it is... sure it is...

At least just admit you want the newest one just because. Also just keep the rose gold you have a return period if you really end up not liking it. Otherwise you are in for quite a wait to get one on launch day.

12. Sketchr macrumors 6502a

I can't get past the fact that you cancelled an order based on a phone color you originally chose but now decided you do not like based on.....computer views and mockery. This must really be a joke thread.:D

13. masotime macrumors 68000

masotime

I'd go to an Apple Store now and camp there until Friday. :D

14. Cayden macrumors 6502a

Cayden

This is pretty ridiculous. I saw you saying you were going to cancel in the apple.com preorder and everyone told you not to. Preordering a mother model with less storage just to have in on launch day (when your other order said it would get to you on launch day) is pretty ridiculous imo