Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kingofwale

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 24, 2010
I personally prefer to have my HR measured every 10 minutes. in fact, it's one of my reasons why I decided to go with an Apple watch as it was clearly stated in the feature section of the watch.

How can I go back to it?

I feel I was fooled into upgrade to it as it was not stated in the upgrade info and now cannot revert back. :(

flur

macrumors 68020
Nov 12, 2012
You can't go back.

You should update the thread title - you said iphone and I'm pretty sure you meant watch.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
I personally prefer to have my HR measured every 10 minutes. in fact, it's one of my reasons why I decided to go with an Apple watch as it was clearly stated in the feature section of the watch.

How can I go back to it?

I feel I was fooled into upgrade to it as it was not stated in the upgrade info and now cannot revert back. :(

You can't rollback to the previous version of WatchOS. Why exactly did you need your Heart rate measured every 10 minutes?

Crazy Matt

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2015
USA
If you have (or you can add) heart rate to your glances and check it manually ever 10 minutes, or whenever you want.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.