How can I report Lion's bugs to APPLE? The Trackpad handwriting sucks!!!

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by Henry Li, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Henry Li macrumors member

After upgrading to Lion, the trackpad handwriting sucks, as it doesn't respond to my finger movement or sometimes just freeze. Furthermore, sometimes I cannot type comments on Facebook using the trackpad handwriting. It is a very serious problem for me, as I am a Chinese.

Is there any way to report this bug to apple so that they can get it fixed?

2. mrapplegate macrumors 68030

http://www.apple.com/feedback/macosx.html
    Or Search for feedback, at http://www.apple.com.cn/

3. Madd the Sane macrumors 6502a

Madd the Sane

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Or bugreport.apple.com

4. mrapplegate macrumors 68030

The public I would think should use the feedback form. The developer bug reporter asks for more detailed information and is generally used only for developers.

5. Henry Li thread starter macrumors member

Thanks! I've reported this problem to Apple. I wish they could fix it in the coming update.

6. andy721 macrumors 6502a

andy721

New bug in Lion

Here's a new bug I found when I started up my mac it showed safari stuck in full screen mode in one of the mission control screens but not the screen I was using I had to switch to a different screen to show the whole safari browser.

I attached a screenshot.

Enjoy and keep reporting if necessary.

Attached Files:

7. Icy1007 macrumors 6502a

Icy1007

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

That's nice…

8. amorya macrumors 6502

It's more likely to be considered if it goes through the bug reporter though.

I think anyone who is prepared to take the time to craft a decent bug report should be able to use it. Some examples of bug reports can be found at openradar, to give an idea of the style and level of detail.