How can I sync bookmarks from iPad to Mac (not the other way around)

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Bluezeno, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Bluezeno macrumors newbie

Hi guys, I was just wondering, is it possible to sync bookmarks you created on the iPad to show up on my macbook air's safari browser? Any bookmark I created on my iPad shows up on my iPhone, but not my mac. However, any bookmark I create on my mac does NOT show up on my iPad and iPhone. It seems as though my macbook air isn't communicating with the iPad and the iPhone yet it is connected to iCloud.

Thank you.

2. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

Strange. Works for me both ways via iCloud.

3. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Make sure on your Mac that under System Preferences: iCould you have Bookmarks checked.

4. noisycats macrumors 6502a

noisycats

It sounds like your Air and iPhone are syncing, but your Air isn't. Are you certain all are on the same iCould account?

Any other syncing issues with iCal or Addressbook?

5. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

I've had problems with getting my Macs (iMac and Air) to sync bookmarks with iCloud. I had to stop the syncing, delete all the bookmarks from my Macs, then start syncing again.

6. swordfish5736 macrumors 68000

swordfish5736

Go into system prefs on the Mac. Then go to iCloud and look for bookmark syncing. That will enable bookmarks to sync up to the Mac and once mountain lion and ios6 hit you'll also have shared tabs across all the devices