How come my little brother beats me at foosball!!!???

macgeek2005

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 31, 2006
I am getting really mad about this.

I am the best foosball player wherever I go. And I mean wherever. I can beat anybody except for maybe tournament champions.

However, my little brother beats me about as much as I beat him. He's 12 years old, and he's barely taller than the foosball table!!!

He laughes while he playes, and at the same time, I just can't get the ball through his defences.

Do you have any idea how irritating that is? Playing against this little kid who's cracking up, and at the same time, you just can't get that stupid ball into the goal. AHHHH.

He even beat my older brother who is 20, and has also been the best player wherever he went.

What is the deal???

I just needed to vent... thanks for reading.

macEfan

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2005
yeah, I really don't think its something worth getting all upset about :cool:

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
devilot said:
That's exactly what I thought when I read the thread title. :D
Ditto. We just gotta face. We just aren't as fast as we used to be... but CanadaRAM can still beat us to the punch if that makes HIM feel any better. :D

Mr. Durden

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2005
Colorado
Maybe your not as good as you think you are? Not picking on you, just saying...

If you mainly play the same people a lot and have gotten to where you win all the time, thats great. But it dosent mean your a good player. It just means your a better player than those in your group. So maybe he is just a better player than you. Especially if he beats you often.

Since your the big brother, just beat him up next time he wins. Then he'll think twice.

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
macgeek2005 said:
But i'm 15 years old..... my reflexes shouldn't be slower than a 12 year old.
15?! Frack! You're lucky you haven't started needing to cover that gray yet or have odd body parts creak when you stand up and stretch. After 13 it's all downhill from there... :D

macgeek2005

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 31, 2006
Well, you could be right. But a couple weeks ago I went to this teen party thing, and I beat the best foosball player there, and there were ALOT of kids there.

He beat me once, then I beat him once.

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
macgeek2005 said:
Well, you could be right. But a couple weeks ago I went to this teen party thing, and I beat the best foosball player there, and there were ALOT of kids there.
Haha foosball, sounds like a fun party ;)

Really, maybe he's just better than you.

zach

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2003
Medford
foosball is a very special art and like all other arts there are just prodigies like your little brother.

i won't lie, i'm pretty flippin' good. :D

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Lets not start talking about how good you think you are at foosball. Dude, you're not even the best foosball player in your family. In fact, you may be 3rd best......and that's only in your family. :p

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Abstract said:
Lets not start talking about how good you think you are at foosball. Dude, you're not even the best foosball player in your family. In fact, you may be 3rd best......and that's only in your family. :p
And he talk about all the drunks he can beat in the bars ...

But get a bunch of Girl Scouts together, and he'd probably lose all his money.