How Do I Add A Line To Pre-Order On AT&T Website???!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Big.Mac.Daddy, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Big.Mac.Daddy macrumors 6502a

This will be the first time I am adding a line to pre-order another phone. Any ideas on how this is done through AT&T's website? :confused:

What is the step-by-step procedure on how to add a line to pre-order the iPhone 5 on AT&T?

Thanks for your help :)

2. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

Go here. Click 'buy'. Click 'check eligibility', then it will ask for your carrier and account info. On launch, you'll be clicking only buy instead of check eligibility, though. Try it now so you can see what it'll be like. It's really, really simple.

3. Big.Mac.Daddy thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thank you for the reply.

When I go through that site though and click "buy", can I simply add an additional line to my AT&T family account for the upgrade???

For some reason I thought I had to do that through AT&T if I wanted to add an additional line to my family plan :confused::confused::confused:

4. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Just go to ATT site, login.

Then select add a line.

Just did it. No problem. Of course, you can not see the i-5 yet

5. Big.Mac.Daddy thread starter macrumors 6502a

Don't you save more $$$ if you add an additional line / pre-order iPhone 5 all in one step???

I thought if I added a line today it would be a $36 activation fee and a $36 upgrade fee when I pre-order the iPhone 5 tomorrow with that additional line... But if I add a line when I pre-order that it's only ONE $36 charge fee??? :confused::confused::confused:

6. inthecup macrumors regular

I'm planning on doing the same thing ... Going to AT&T website ... Add a line .. It will set it up as an individual plan then when you activate it you add it to your family plan

7. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

You can absolutely add a line through Apple. :)