Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andyACEcandy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
I'm used to just logging into Google account and all my contacts showing up. But now that I'm on iPhone, I don't think that's possible is it?

Is there an easy way to transfer over my contacts from my Nexus 5 to the iPhone 6?

NativeTxn

macrumors 6502
Feb 11, 2013
I'm used to just logging into Google account and all my contacts showing up. But now that I'm on iPhone, I don't think that's possible is it?

Is there an easy way to transfer over my contacts from my Nexus 5 to the iPhone 6?

1) Settings
2) Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3) Add Account
4) Google
5) Set your Google/Gmail account up
6) Make sure "Contacts" is selected and it should pull all of the contacts you have in your Google account into the phone

Reactions: elf69

andyACEcandy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
1) Settings
2) Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3) Add Account
4) Google
5) Set your Google/Gmail account up
6) Make sure "Contacts" is selected and it should pull all of the contacts you have in your Google account into the phone

Thanks!

DelucaKoehn

macrumors newbie
May 11, 2017
If you’ve got all your contact details stored in your Google account, it is possible for you to have them all synced to your iPhone through the approach of iCloud. The method introduced here is a bit more complicated, and it requires you to have a Google account as well as an iCloud account.

Last edited:

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
If you’ve got all your contact details stored in your Google account, it is possible for you to have them all synced to your iPhone through the approach of iCloud. The method introduced here is a bit more complicated than Method1, and it requires you to have a Google account as well as an iCloud account.
This thread is 2.5 years old. OP has probably long since sorted this out.

Secondly, if you're using Google Services for contacts why would you want to use iCloud?

Reactions: Sunny1990
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.