how do I know if anything is wrong with my iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tymaster50, Oct 20, 2012.

1. tymaster50 macrumors 68030

tymaster50

I've seen too many threads, my home button doesn't feel loose, everything seems to be running fine, I get that pixel thing when I'm typing on the app store too, I think my wifi coverage is ok when I don't use my phone for a while it will revert back to 3g then when I wake it it will go back to wifi after a few seconds.

I turn on LTE sometimes it takes about a minute other times it takes a few seconds or does it instantly. Turning it off it goes to "o" and depending on how it feels I guess it will turn to 3g or I have to toggle airplane mode,
    time since last full charge usage 38 minutes standby 8 hours 12 minutes on 96% not sure if that is good or not, this is on Verizon. I also don't have that camera rattle thingy.

2. AFDoc macrumors 68030

Wow... talk about looking for an issue. IF you don't think there is anything wrong with your phone their isn't. Gotta stop following or the view will never change.

3. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

4. tymaster50 thread starter macrumors 68030

tymaster50

I'm not looking for an issue, a dozen threads pop up on here a day talking about problems people have, I just wanted to make sure that mine was perfectly fine and up to par with "perfect" iPhone models. So I just posted my results with the most popular issues on this site.

5. reclusive46 macrumors 65816

reclusive46

People rarely post on forums that there iPhone is perfect.

6. AFDoc macrumors 68030

LoL..... the people that post here with their "issues" are typically the OCD "psychos" that have changed out their phone 8 times and still aren't happy.

I say if YOU'RE happy that's all that matters. IF there is something that isn't making you happy the best bet would be to take er into an apple store and let em check it out.

7. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

Your phone is fine. And in any case, you have at least 11 months to swap it out for a replacement. Plenty of time to shake down your phone for defects. And the QC will probably be more consistent later, anyway.

8. aDRock1154 macrumors 65816

aDRock1154

If something is wrong, you'll know.

Why look for issues that aren't there? :confused:

9. MassiveAttack macrumors 6502a

Seriously? :rolleyes: