How do I make the activity complication bring me directly to the numbers and not rings?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Drecca, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Drecca macrumors regular

I don't care for the rings, I just want to see the actual activity data and numbers. I don't want to see the rings and then scroll down

I can't use the numbers as a complication because my calendar is in that spot.

Any ideas?

2. testcard macrumors 68030

testcard

Choose the Activity Digital Watch face from Face Gallery in the Watch app.

3. Drecca thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks but I lose too much information I have in my modular watch face. I'm really just looking to skip seeing the rings when i click on activity.

4. testcard macrumors 68030

testcard

Another option is to set Activity as the Middle complication in the Modular face. You'll only see text, not rings.

5. TxWatch macrumors 6502

TxWatch

Thanks for the tip. I do not like the large activity digital face, but I do like the simple look of Activity as the middle complication. I created another Modular Watch face, so I can swipe back and forth between the two. This hint does not solve his original issue, but it works good enough for me.

I wish Apple allowed us to show our step count as a large or small complication on a Watch face. I am using Pedometer++ for step counts on my Watch face today, but I think it is contributing to battery drain on my S0.

TxWatch