How do i put videos back on my phone to edit with iMovie?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Soulweaponry, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Soulweaponry macrumors 6502

There was a few videos i wanted to edit with iMovie, but i imported them to my laptop when i was trying to copy my pictures over (import settings are set to automatically delete after import) and now i can't get my videos back on the iPhone to edit. I can't find a way to add videos back to the camera roll and apparently thats where they need to be if i want to edit with iMovie. There anyway i can fix this or is editing with iMovie not an option anymore?

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

First of all, the Videos do not have to be in your Camera Roll in order for them to be edited, they just need to exist in your Photo.app

To do this just sync that folder that contains those videos back to the iPhone (and don't forget to check the box to include videos).

[​IMG]

3. Soulweaponry thread starter macrumors 6502

I don't know why i never though of that. Wow. Totally missed it. I was trying to sync videos through the "movies" tab.

I see when i do your option, it makes me select entire folders. Is this my only option? I just want to select a few videos. Is my only option to copy them over to their own folder and sync that folder over?

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

5. Soulweaponry thread starter macrumors 6502

6. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Put them in iPhoto and make an album of the videos you want. You can sync specific iPhoto albums.

7. Soulweaponry thread starter macrumors 6502

Perfecto. Got it all figured out. Thanks.