Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pgiguere1

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 28, 2009
Montreal, Canada
I'm trying to buy the new MBA on Apple's online store but I get to this step where it asks me if I want the iTunes card and there seems to be no way to say yes.

I tried with different browsers on a Mac and a PC. I always get this page:

capturedcran20110720110.png

There is no "Add Gift Card" button like they say and the "Yes, I want a free $100 Back to School Card." is not clickable. I seem to have no choice but to click the "Continue" button (thus saying no to the gift card) to go to the next step and order.

Did I fail to notice a button or is it really missing? Does anyone else have this problem (Canadian Educational Apple Store)?

meatweaver

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2011
Your post sent me into a panic until I checked the Apple Educ. store page on the back to school deal. It says on that page that if you buy a qualifying Mac in the education store during the time the deal is on, the gift card will be added to the order automatically.

In other words, I don't think you'll have to bother with adding it to your cart, and I don't think you'll have to bother with a rebate this year.

Patriot24

macrumors 68030
Dec 29, 2010
California
Looks like your browser is failing to load all of the assets. There is a green button to add it.

Attachments

• card.png
    card.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 90

waltermixxx

macrumors newbie
Jul 20, 2011
I simply called the 1800 number and processed the order with them,
it was taken care of quickly and easily... :) and they asked about pretty much every option :)

and they picked up very fast :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.