How do you add the 100$ iTunes gift card to your cart?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by pgiguere1, Jul 20, 2011.

1. pgiguere1 macrumors 68020

pgiguere1

I'm trying to buy the new MBA on Apple's online store but I get to this step where it asks me if I want the iTunes card and there seems to be no way to say yes.

I tried with different browsers on a Mac and a PC. I always get this page:

[​IMG]

There is no "Add Gift Card" button like they say and the "Yes, I want a free $100 Back to School Card." is not clickable. I seem to have no choice but to click the "Continue" button (thus saying no to the gift card) to go to the next step and order.

Did I fail to notice a button or is it really missing? Does anyone else have this problem (Canadian Educational Apple Store)?

2. meatweaver macrumors newbie

Your post sent me into a panic until I checked the Apple Educ. store page on the back to school deal. It says on that page that if you buy a qualifying Mac in the education store during the time the deal is on, the gift card will be added to the order automatically.

In other words, I don't think you'll have to bother with adding it to your cart, and I don't think you'll have to bother with a rebate this year.

3. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

Looks like your browser is failing to load all of the assets. There is a green button to add it.

Attached Files:

4. waltermixxx macrumors newbie

I simply called the 1800 number and processed the order with them,
    it was taken care of quickly and easily... :) and they asked about pretty much every option :)

and they picked up very fast :)