How do you get full res vids off your phone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RevMaynard, Sep 26, 2012.

1. RevMaynard macrumors newbie

Whenever I either email or message vids, they are severely downgraded. So is there a setting I'm missing or another method of getting vids off the phone?

While I'm on this topic, is there any way of getting a really large vids off the phone. It seems anything over a minute won't email. Thanks in advance from an iPhone noob. BTW...it's a 4s.

2. satchow macrumors 6502

The easiest way is to just install Dropbox onto your computer. The newest version will copy all your videos/photos from your camera roll onto your computer and back them up online after you plug in your phone via USB to your computer.

Or you can simply plug in your iPhone to your computer via USB, go to My Computer, choose your phone and go to the DCIM/100APPLE directory.

3. vastoholic macrumors 68000

vastoholic

This is what I was going to say. This is one of the only reasons I sync with a cable now.

4. RevMaynard thread starter macrumors newbie

And I have Dropbox...didn't realize you could upload from iPhone! Thanks so much guys!

5. Jamesesesesess macrumors 6502a

I find it easiest to just plug it in and use iPhoto. Or Windows Explorer if you're on Windows.