How do you mark something as "not junk" mail?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TH55, Aug 29, 2014.

1. TH55 macrumors 68030

I used to receive notifications from a forum I post on in my regular inbox, but they suddenly stopped and I discovered they were going to my junk mail folder. How do I mark them as not junk and get them to come to my regular inbox again?

2. travis64 macrumors 6502a

travis64

mark as not junk pretty simple

but don't even waste your time because it still goes right to junk

3. C DM macrumors Westmere

What email service do you use? You'd basically need to access that service (as in on the web more or less) and possibly configure some settings there.

4. TH55, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014

TH55 thread starter macrumors 68030

That's what I'm asking, how do you mark as not junk? There's no option for that in the mail app.

----------

So this basic function can't be performed in the Mail app?

5. C DM, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014

C DM macrumors Westmere

That's what I'm asking, how do you mark as not junk? There's no option for that in the mail app.

----------

So this basic function can't be performed in the Mail app?[/QUOTE]Not everything can be performed in the app. Marking something as not junk isn't really basic. It's simple, sure, but it's not exactly a basic email feature.

I believe simply moving something to the Junk folder is similar as marking it as junk, and potentially moving it out of the folder is kind of like marking as not junk, but I'm not sure if that truly works and if it does how well it actually works.

6. TH55 thread starter macrumors 68030

Ya I tried that, no dice