How do you organize your games? To many for home screens!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Xystence, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Xystence macrumors regular

I am having a huge issue in 2 different ways lol. First I have so many games that I actually play on my iPhone that I have 27GB worth and will soon run out of space. Since most of the games do not have a cloud save function I was wondering how everyone is dealing with this issue.

Secondly organizing them on the phone, currently I have alpha folders and seems ok, how do you all organize yours?

Does everyone sync every app or game they have to their phone or are some left off until you need?

Thanks for any input!

2. Savor Suspended

Savor

I have all my third party apps in folders. There are 12 folders all in the second page. I only have 12 games and put them all in one folder under "Games."

Whatever game I beat, I delete it. No point keeping the games I already have beaten to take up valuable space.

3. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Organising Apps

I have all my games, apps etc. in folders except for the ones I need to get to quickly, A folder for games, Utilities, Radio TV etc.

Would post a screenshot but can't find an appropriate thread.:)

4. Shenaniganz08 macrumors 6502

jailbreak
    infinifolder

all games in one folder (104 games) one continous folder, games alphabetized

5. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

How do you have 27GB of iPhone games? I have 72 games, barely play most of them any more, and they nonly take up about 2-3GB

6. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

+1 ^^^ I wish I could get all my apps organized! I'm still doing the double-tap on the home button and typing a few letters b/c some of the apps don't show up on my screens...:eek:

7. WeegieMac Guest

WeegieMac

The likes of Infinity Blade, Nova 2, Asphalt 6, FIFA 11 are a gigabyte, or more, a piece.

8. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

Ahhh ok, that explains it. I was thinking OP had hundreds of thousands of apps or something :eek:

9. JetBlack7 macrumors 68020

JetBlack7

I have six folders full of games, all alphabetized.

10. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

I wish Apple would add infinifolders in iOS 5. I'm not a fan of jailbreaking

11. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

I've got 4 folders of games and I just threw them in there randomly. I should probably organise them but I haven't gotten to it cause I rarely play them anymore

12. TheGenerous macrumors 6502a

TheGenerous

Two categories;
    Games I play
    Games I'm testing; those who are cool pass to the above, otherwise are deleted

13. labman macrumors 604

labman

14. daiig macrumors member

games I'm currently playing on the bottom row, older games in the folders. try to sort by genre in the folders, rpg, action, puzzle, other.

Attached Files:

15. Cooolpenner macrumors regular

I have 14 folders on my iPad, named after the genre of the game (i.e. Shooter, Sports, Racing,...)

Because of that I only have two sites used on my springboard;)

16. SDub90 macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I installed infinifolders. Dumped everything in 1 folder. And use spotlight. I do not like how you have to arrange everything on iOS. It's fine for 2 or three pages, then it becomes really annoying.

17. Agent-P macrumors 68030

Agent-P

I don't really play games so I am able to fit the few I have into one folder titled "Games". However if I had more I would organise them according to category of game. For example: "Racing", "Puzzle", "Strategy", etc.