How easy or hard is it to wear and maintain a Marigold Classic Buckle?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by kylera, Nov 15, 2016.

1. kylera macrumors 65816

kylera

Like many others here, I'm bitten by the strap bug, and I want to start experimenting with different straps.

I got a yellow Sport Band today, and I like it much better than the Product Red Sport Band that I initially bought with my silver SS S2.

After some looking around, I've come across a retailer that still has stock for the now-discontinued Marigold Classic Buckle (at least in Korea - can't buy it from Apple Korea direct). Because I cannot seek a refund once I open the box, the next best thing I can do is to ask questions about it.

1. How easy or hard is it to maintain a leather band, especially something bright like yellow?

2. How easy or hard is it to dress up or down with it? I know that I can't work out in it, so that's fine - already have a sport band for that - but can I pull off business casual or informal with this strap?

2. doubleshot23 macrumors newbie

South korea where?? I live in South korea and I coudn't find any marigold classic buckle in big APR (Apple Premium Reseller) stores in seoul. And they didn't provide online shopping. If you live in outside South Korea I can also help you with shipping.