How In The World Do I Get Sirius Internet Radio On My Mac Os X

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by disassemble, Jan 7, 2009.

1. disassemble macrumors newbie

disassemble

please o please help me download some sort of program so i can listen to my sirius internet radio... i just got this new 24" iMac and need to listen to my sirius .. the plugins for firefox are meh at best, and safari is ghetto and doesnt work well..

there are a lot of external player for example, StarPlayr but i cant seem to find a download able link that isn't spam or fake.. can someone point me in the right direction. i am so frustrated. i love my mac... but without sirius 24/7 in my life i'm lost. please help!

2. disassemble thread starter macrumors newbie

disassemble

is there nothing i don't have to pay for? i just spent all my money on this mac and i pay for sirius.. the last thing i need is to drop 15 bucks.. no offense, ya kno.. but anything $free.99?

3. okrelayer macrumors 6502a

http://starplayr.com/ go down to leopard star playr or something about 1/2 way down. I just tested it today, it seems like it works. i am waiting for the iPhone app now!

4. disassemble thread starter macrumors newbie

disassemble

works great.. sorry i was a baby and a complainer before... >X|

5. jamesdmc macrumors 6502

Ah yes, StarPlayr. An app I consider essential on my mac. If I'm working on the mac, Sirius XM U provides my background music.

I can understand the want/desire for free stuff (hey, I went to college too), and even though StarPlayr *is* free, if you come across an extra $5 or $10, throw the developer a bone. He put in some work to bring that program to you.

James

6. jp1 macrumors newbie

My sirius studio on Mac

Has anyone figured out how to get My Sirius Studio to run on Mac? Do I have to use boot camp or parallels? If parallels do I need to install windows as well (yuck)..
    I want to load some of my songs on my Stiletto 2 and I ain't smart enough to figure out how...

thanks
    jp1

Mac book pro
    Mac OS X 10.5.6
    Stiletto 2

7. mamashenay macrumors newbie

yes, starplayr just worked! love it

:)