How is photo and video quality of iPhone 6s plus compared with Galaxy Note PRO 12.2?

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by hajime, Dec 26, 2015.

1. hajime macrumors 68030

Hello, considering to buy an iPhone 6s plus to take photos and videos. How is the quality compared with those taken by Note PRO 12.2? If you own both devices, could you please post samples for comparison? Thanks.

2. msavic macrumors 6502

Considering a tablet is not primarily designed towards photography, its safe to say the iPhone 6s Plus will be superior. The 6s Plus has OIS and a superior image processing algorithm as well as a superior sensor which will easily hand it the victory for image quality. On the video side, it films 4k which the tablet simply cannot do.

I'm not one to judge but taking pictures with a 12 inch tablet is not remotely ergonomic nor something I would consider doing even if the tablet took better pictures. I consider tablet cameras to be used in the rare occasion I don't have my smartphone and want to capture a picture but to each their own.

3. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

Note 12.2 is no where near the quality of the new iPhone

4. mrex macrumors 68020

mrex

no need any samples.. consider that notepro is a tablet and much older (2years!) than the new iphone with a new cam and the ois. phones/tablets develope still fast and after few months there is a better model than the previous was. especially cameras have improved on everytime (on the most of the manufacturers).

5. billy the fish Suspended

Isn't there some old bye law dating back to 1876 Saying that if you are caught taking a pic with a tablet then you will be beheaded on the spot.. well deserved as well. .