how long after preparing for shipment?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by micho119, Oct 3, 2014.

1. micho119 macrumors newbie

Hi Guys,

Just today my order status for t-mobile 16gb iphone 6plus changed from processing order to "preparing for shipment", does any one knows how long it will take before it receives to Brooklyn?
    on the website they said it will received between 14 and 21st october, but i'm optimistic about changing the situation.

Any info could help.

Thanks !

2. andyw715 macrumors 6502a

I received a tracking number the day after my card was charged, which was the same day my order went to preparing.

3. Jane333 macrumors regular

Mine went to preparing for shipment 9/30. No change yet on 10/3 8 pm est.
    aTt 64 gb gold plus ordered 9-13 8 am est. my estimate for arrival was 10-13 to 10-20.

4. andsoitgoes macrumors member

I ordered a SG 64 on the afternoon of the 12th. I'm in western Canada, delivery estimate was the 16th - 23rd of October.

It switched to "Preparing to Ship" about a week ago, and I've seen nothing since.

There was a huge holiday in China from the 1st to the 7th, though, so I can only assume that's delayed some things. I'm just irritated, though, as I could have easily reserved countless devices over this period of time, and since it's in this status, I can't cancel.

I've never had this much of an issue ordering from Apple, I think next time I'll just go to the store.