How long after the origianl iphone was released did the 16 gig come out?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MrCatMan, Jul 25, 2008.

1. MrCatMan macrumors member

Got the original iPhone & brought a 3G for Mrs MrCatMan but am thinking about holding on for a 32 gig. What do you think? How long will I be waiting?

2. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

maybe til January, thats how it was last time

3. Hustle macrumors 6502a

When the 32GB one comes out, why not wait for the 64GB version, then the 3rd Generation iPhone, then maybe the 120GB one?.

Buy now, have fun. Technology is constantly changing and if you wait, you'll always be waiting.

4. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

Hustle Is right one the money! :cool: if you wait for technology to get better it will but you will NEVER be satisfied because as soon as they come out with the NEW one then another NEW one comes out, just pick one your comfortable with and be happy :) I've been waiting til the iPod touch 32gb comes down in price cuz thats all the storage i need so I'm getting one for Christmas but waited a year to get the one I want and am comfortable with. :rolleyes:

5. hexonxonx macrumors 601

I believe it was February 4 when the 16GB came out, it was on a Tuesday, the first week of the month.

6. zainjetha macrumors 6502a

32Gb will be good enough for me for the next year or two given the way i only add the occasional track every week or so.. My music collection is definable and doesnt change that much, only increases a little.. 32gb would be perfect for me.. absolutely brilliant.