How long are the lines going to be in London tomorrow for the iPhone 6?

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by TheTom9, Sep 24, 2015.

1. TheTom9 macrumors member

TheTom9

Hi guys, i preordered myself an iPhone 6s but changed my mind to get the + so I'm going to wait at an apple store tomorrow morning (i very much want the phone for the weekend) Ive never bought an iPhone on a launch day so i have no idea how crazy the lines can get or how early should i go, i was thinking about going at around 6-7 am and wait in front of Covent Garden, do you think its worth it at all?

2. Tsuchiya macrumors 68020

Tsuchiya

The queues will be substantial, if you really want to secure one then I suggest going a few hours earlier than you were planning because they will start building from tonight. Good luck!

Worth noting that the alternative is waking up early on Saturday morning and trying to bag a same day reservation.

3. orangezorki macrumors 6502a

My guess is that isn't worth it for the plus, better to use Tsuchiya's advice and reserve early Saturday. And I'm shooting myself in the foot saying that as that is exactly what I will be doing.

If you do decide to go, please let us know how that turns out.

4. TheTom9 thread starter macrumors member

TheTom9

OMG, are you guys serious? :eek:I'm going just for fun to try it out as ive been hearing about the first day hype since forever and because i really want the phone but i never thought that people would actually wait overnight except those camping, its an S upgrade after all. Do you

guys also know if theres a limit of only one iphone per person?

5. orangezorki macrumors 6502a